Subaru STI GD Inner rear cv joint

hassen27

ISDC Club Member
Hi guys/gals

I am looking for a pair of Inner Rear CV Joints for a Subaru Impreza STI GD 6 speed(blob for mine) and was wondering if anyone knew where I could get it(local or online) or if they had the part number please?

I called the local subaru dealership and it was a lot more than expected.

Thanks a million,

Hassen

Hi guys/gals

I am looking for a pair of Inner Rear CV Joints for a Subaru Impreza STI GD 6 speed(blob for mine) and was wondering if anyone knew where I could get it(local or online) or if they had the part number please?

I called the local subaru dealership and it was a lot more than expected.

Thanks a million,

Hassen
Check with south side motor factors usually decent to deal with. Subaru or cv joints are crazy money close on 300quid ridiculous

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Spot on Gordon. Quoted ?350+vat for 1 side!

I'll call South Side and see if they can get aftermarket ones. Thanks

Subaru Impreza Wrx SL Wagon 2004
#hmblwgn
www.instagram.com/hhphoto7
I know man madness I was looking for a frt one before and they weren't available for 3 weeks or so at 300 odd + vat. Have you the reg or chassis number off the donor

I know man madness I was looking for a frt one before and they weren't available for 3 weeks or so at 300 odd + vat. Have you the reg or chassis number off the donor

Called South Side and they didn't have it. Lad kindly gave me the Part number: 28492FE040

Plan B: but a pair of rear Sti drive shafts and use inner cv joints. Found a few on Ebay. Only need the inner cv joints to mate with the Wrx shaft+custom races for it to fit the R180 diff.

#hmblwgn

Called South Side and they didn't have it. Lad kindly gave me the Part number: 28492FE040

Plan B: but a pair of rear Sti drive shafts and use inner cv joints. Found a few on Ebay. Only need the inner cv joints to mate with the Wrx shaft+custom races for it to fit the R180 diff.

#hmblwgn
Why not use 6 speed rear shafts?

Ah right get ya now, yea was looking at a thread on nasioc seems a big thing in the states [emoji106]

Back