subaru mad family

Congrats Swerv555! Well ware - I imagine you're taken aback by the difference in performance :D takes a while to get used to :thumbsup: There's no heading back now :subaru:

Paulo

Best of luck with her mate. I'm sure you won't regret moving up. I rember the day I went from a 1.6 to a WRX......................................... :doh: Sorry slipped away there for a minute :lol: . Best of luck again. :subaru:

Welcome welcome! Weddings & scoobys are hard to juggle, im for the chop myself in July. fair play you got your priorities right. the say the lovin ends after the big day but who needs it when you can go for a blaze late at night

weddings i would nt recommend the prssure to anyone .......only thing that keeps me goin is driving the scooby on the limit :shock:

I never realised who this was!!! Hello!!! :thumbsup: you've a little catching up to do, I'm on my 5th Scooby, but I suppose that's cheating a bit because that's counting the Legacy I gave back to Phil after a week :lol:

yeah trying to talk herself into getting one (which is not that hard) although its the test drives that are killing me :lol: :lol: :lol:
all the best with the new machine
:subaru: :subaru: :subaru:

Back