Subaru Impreza 1.5r 2007

gabriel42

Hi again, I've another question.
How could I lower my subaru Impreza 1.5r 2007, the lads at raceland said they're coilovers wouldn't fit a 1.5r, I'm curious to know If anyone knows what coilovers would work with this car, or lowering springs? I don't want to slam the car only have it so the tires line up nicely with the fenders which is still a good bit of lowering. thanks

Id presume Eibach pro springs could be ordered to fit the above nice spring and bout 30/35mm drop

Is it a wagon or saloon . I don’t see any reason the coilovers wouldn’t fit 1.5-2.0 Wrx are all the same fitment in a hawk as far as I’m aware

Is it a wagon or saloon . I don’t see any reason the coilovers wouldn’t fit 1.5-2.0 Wrx are all the same fitment in a hawk as far as I’m aware
I was thinking that too but the tech guys at raceland said the wrx kit wouldn't fit

I see his reply and he’s not really sure what he’s talking about as sti ones and Wrx Ones are different as there 5x100 for Wrx and 5x114 for sti do you need 5x100 Wrx ones

50 to 60mm would be a fairly big drop in my opinion man. The front always sits a bit higher on Imprezas alright but I know Whiteline do a lowering spring kit where you can get 35mm front and 30mm rear, or 40/35 too. You could always add a front lip and side skirt extensions to make the stance look lower too if you liked. You wouldn't want to ruin ride quality by going too low at the same time like. Just my opinion 👌

50 to 60mm would be a fairly big drop in my opinion man. The front always sits a bit higher on Imprezas alright but I know Whiteline do a lowering spring kit where you can get 35mm front and 30mm rear, or 40/35 too. You could always add a front lip and side skirt extensions to make the stance look lower too if you liked. You wouldn't want to ruin ride quality by going too low at the same time like. Just my opinion 👌
I'll see, I'll find the height I like with coilovers anyway

Back