stupid or what??

scoobydo

Middle Lane Hogs
If this is stupidity let me know!!i want to become a full member problem is i dont own a subaru yet,just the club is great and everybody here is very friendly not like other fourms u see around..im after learning alot in my short time on here,im only 20 so im not 100% insurance freindly at the moment..basicly can u b a full member if u dont own a subaru??cheers lad great site :thumbsup: :subaru:

Of course you can. Theres loads of members here who dont have an subaru. So used to have one, some are on the look out for one. Join up :thumbsup:

No bother man! :thumbsup:
You can pay for membership at the club shop throw paypal,
I'll PM one of the commitee and draw there attention to this thread, and they could maybe give you an address to send a cheque!
Are you thinking of going for a scooby anytime soon??
I started driving fast cars by insuring a pug 205 3rd party with quinn direct with a full licence, and then used the "third party extension" to drive "any other private car as longs as it's not registered in my name" the car does not have to be other wise insured or taxed!
It's as simple as that!
If you do avail of this insurance loop hole and buy yourself a scooby I would so very strongly recomend you do a little bit of tracktime in her so as to acustomise yourself with the way the car moves on and over the edge in a safe enviroment (you'll never experiance that on the road till it's to late) and not to kill yourself and proove the insurance company right!
Dan

Welcome along mate, best 50 euros ul spend joining this great club....if youre looking for a sweet scooby, check out Erics Bug, top notch if you ask me!!!
Jonnie

id love to buy erics bug,if i get rid of my car for the right money id go in with an offer but hard to sell things these days so,ill kepp prayin,and yea im with quinn direct and im driving me fathers opc all the time now,just really want a subaru so so bad!!! :subaru:

[quote author=forester sti link=topic=10426.msg124012#msg124012 date=1224971796]
No bother man! :thumbsup:
You can pay for membership at the club shop throw paypal,
I'll PM one of the commitee and draw there attention to this thread, and they could maybe give you an address to send a cheque!
Are you thinking of going for a scooby anytime soon??
I started driving fast cars by insuring a pug 205 3rd party with quinn direct with a full licence, and then used the "third party extension" to drive "any other private car as longs as it's not registered in my name" the car does not have to be other wise insured or taxed!
It's as simple as that!
If you do avail of this insurance loop hole and buy yourself a scooby I would so very strongly recomend you do a little bit of tracktime in her so as to acustomise yourself with the way the car moves on and over the edge in a safe enviroment (you'll never experiance that on the road till it's to late) and not to kill yourself and proove the insurance company right!
Dan
[/quote]thanks dan nice bit of info there :thumbsup:

This is a club for subaru lovers no matter what stage they are at. :icon_headbang:

Welcome to the club lad. :clap:

Remember you can also go to the events get to know the lads and find out info from the horses mouth. :icon_blahblah:

[quote author=scoobydo link=topic=10426.msg124035#msg124035 date=1224979909]
id love to buy erics bug,if i get rid of my car for the right money id go in with an offer but hard to sell things these days so,ill kepp prayin,and yea im with quinn direct and im driving me fathers opc all the time now,just really want a subaru so so bad!!! :subaru:
[/quote]

If it's still there when your in the market by all means give me a shout.

Thanks,

Eric. :thumbsup: :subaru:

Back