Struggling to find fuse

Aido 8sti

Howzit so radio wont turn on and fuse is OK in fuse box but though there maybe a fuse at the back of the radio?? Help much appreciated

Attachments

• IMG_20210902_190343.jpg
    IMG_20210902_190343.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20210902_190306.jpg
    IMG_20210902_190306.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 13
Not sure Aido but maybe like the back of this one (different model but could be same)

Has it only hapened ?

the radio fuse will be behind small pocket right side of dash ,pocket should display which fuse in car it is , make sure youre reading right way up bye knowing which amp fuse is top on picture vs looking in to fuses

1630609368398.png

Can't remember aido I put that radio in I thought there was a small fuse in the back of it pull it out and check if you had another head unit to check to see if the radio is broken or get a volt meter and check pins should have 12 volts in plug off car side

Not sure Aido but maybe like the back of this one (different model but could be same)

Has it only hapened ?

the radio fuse will be behind small pocket right side of dash ,pocket should display which fuse in car it is , make sure youre reading right way up bye knowing which amp fuse is top on picture vs looking in to fuses

View attachment 120343
Hi Colm yes seen that but its a different model to mine, radio has been of a while going back to the time i blew the main fuse. Been looking on google a while for the fuse but google isnt showing me fuse location and cant seem to find it in the manual and losing patience lol

Can't remember aido I put that radio in I thought there was a small fuse in the back of it pull it out and check if you had another head unit to check to see if the radio is broken or get a volt meter and check pins should have 12 volts in plug off car side
No worries Gary thanks

Hi Colm yes seen that but its a different model to mine, radio has been of a while going back to the time i blew the main fuse. Been looking on google a while for the fuse but google isnt showing me fuse location and cant seem to find it in the manual and losing patience lol

Internal fuse id say aido bunt may be dead but maybe there is a internal fuse

I think that is the place that fix radios for people in the car trade

give them a call maybe

post down and post back if dont get anything else sorted maybe would be a idea,there in sallins sure might be worth a call

Back