Street Devils MotorFest 2006 Sun 27th August

norris i live in newbridge so we can meet up so any1 that is cuming from this direction let us no and we will meet up

i was just thinking, if we're going to this it might be an idea to set up some sort of stall with info on the charity drive and try get sponsorship from peaople at the show, good idea no?

Lads is there only 4 people down for this. Anyone else going to go ??

sh*t lads, was suppose to go to time with the lads that weekend, i sorted miss-judged the date, dont think i can go, sorry lads :(

Guys I really think we need more then 4 people to go down. Anyone else ????

Include me also

Anyone else from Dublin/Kildare

Will try and get one or two more. Kildarse scoob are you goine only an hour away

:smokin:

muckey is going will try get kildare scooby ta go aswell norris r u travling down with us as well

Im just at newlands cross in dublin so i can hook up with ye if ye like :thumbsup:

ya thats grand no hasske we should all meet up in newbridge

any body from around the kildare naas area what would u think of meetin in finleys ford garage that morning for that show

dont no the time yet have to find out wat time we have to b there 4 as for waterford il let ya all no mayb reno could let us no wat time we have to b there for

Ill sort times and all that but we really need 10 people min to go as a club and get in free.

Back