Stolen 1985 Toyota Corolla AE86

Thats one mint car. Hope it gets back to him in one peace.

Sh1t thats only down the road from me, I'm heading out to sleep in my car :icon_sad:

Was it on of Claus' cars or a customer car?

[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=9057.msg107368#msg107368 date=1219437899]
Sh1t thats only down the road from me, I'm heading out to sleep in my car :icon_sad:

Was it on of Claus' cars or a customer car?
[/quote]
Yeah a customers, he had just spent 8 months doing her up!!

these car thieves need to be made an example of, its the only way they'll learn. im thinking, dragging them with a rope tied around there neck from the toe hook of the car they tried to steel . . . .

there is no excuse for robbing someone's stuff. these people are scum. fine example of a cam and i hope he gets it back. this sh*t makes me mad

lads theres onlu one thing for these fookin scumbags tye them to the back of the scooby by there balls an drive them round the town! old school justice! they should all be :new_2gunsfiring_v1: :new_2gunsfiring_v1: :new_2gunsfiring_v1: :new_2gunsfiring_v1: :new_2gunsfiring_v1:

makes me so pissed of they can just do what they like :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1:

most of us spend years saving for these motors and all it takes is one pr**k! :angry1:

will keep an eye out around cork for it, hope it turns up in one piece shes a beauty...fecking scumbags :angry1: :angry1:

Ive been following the sad story to this car since its first post on DTDirl. Im afraid to say but in my opinion this car is long gone. Either in pieces or in another country.

Back