STi TypeRA V-Limited Sold!!

well done eric :thumbsup: hows the bug huntin commin along

I've two that I'm looking at! Talked to both owner! Talking money so I'll have to see! :dunno:

Wahoooo i'm the new owner i picked the car up off Eric last nite.

Wat a car i still cant stop smiling :D Overall i'm delighted with how well kept it is, its a credit to Eric :thumbsup:

:subaru:

[quote author=Gary S link=topic=5272.msg72858#msg72858 date=1206780479]

what a car i still cant stop smiling :D Overall i'm delighted with how well kept it is, its a credit to Eric :thumbsup:

[/quote]

Well done man enjoy :thumbsup: and you'll go along way to find a better one Eric really looked after that car

[quote author=Gary S link=topic=5272.msg72858#msg72858 date=1206780479]

what a car i still cant stop smiling :D Overall i'm delighted with how well kept it is, its a credit to Eric :thumbsup:

[/quote]

[move] :clap: Congrats!!! :clap: [/move]

Its great that another club member bought the car!!
You got a gorgeous car! :thumbsup:

Well done Gary, you got a nice motor there, best of luck with it.

And for once we don't have to ask a new scooby owner to post pics, we all know this car :thumbsup:

Thanks for the replies people..

Havent got too drive it much over the weekend with work on Saturday and a friends birthday so i'll be out getting a feel for her today.
Peoples reactions to the car are :shock: :shock: :shock:

fairplay gary s if i had the dosh i wudda bought her straight away myself its a great example of a gc8.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :subaru: :subaru:

well done gary, fine example of a classic

@eric did you pick up yours yet :smokin:

:thumbsup:

Tomorrow man tomorrow! Have to get a bus, then a train, then another train, then I wait for a few mins! Then get picked up by the new car, Back to his to sign it over and there you have it I'm on a belter of a drive back to Dublin from Bangor! :headbanger: :subaru: :thumbsup: :D

Back