STI suspension for classic -NOT STI -GAS SHOCKS

TommyM

Petrolheads
I have replaced my shock's with coilover's so im selling my old shock's now, shock's+spring's complete and ready to fit to another car.
They came out of my 1998 V4 Impreza STI Type-R 8)
All shock's are dry and in perfect condition :thumbsup:

Re: STI suspension for classic

Hey mate,

Can you pm me a price please :)

Thanks

Stephen

Anyone know if these would fit my non turbo 99impreza and is so would i be looking at much of a drop??

:thumbsup:

i believe they will fit a non-turbo but im not sure how much lower the car will be :dunno:

How much a mate of mine is looking for a set.

What are the new ones like are they hard to live with Tommy :thumbsup:
Was thinking about a new set but i dont want them 2 hard had a starlet before that would knock me teeth out

how much are these? a mate might want a set?

pm me if you like

cheers alan

[quote author=keith dublin link=topic=7614.msg93565#msg93565 date=1213801609]
What are the new ones like are they hard to live with Tommy :thumbsup:
Was thinking about a new set but i dont want them 2 hard had a starlet before that would knock me teeth out

[/quote]

I got Tein coilover's for mine Keith and im very happy with them ,you have a choice when buying them and i got what's called a basic road damper (the softest coilover) ,cost me €1050 but i think they were worth it! very soft on the road for a car with coilovers :D ,if your thinking about going for coilovers your more than welcome to take a look at the Tein one's in my car and see for yourself how they handle and how soft they are :thumbsup:

:subaru:

[quote author=smokey link=topic=7614.msg93592#msg93592 date=1213805448]
how much are these? a mate might want a set?

pm me if you like

cheers alan
[/quote]

Im looking for €300 for them Alan ,all shock's are perfect and came out of my 98 Impreza Type-R STI V4

[quote author=dutch link=topic=7614.msg94722#msg94722 date=1214119706]
tiens fitted for 1050
where.
[/quote]

I got my Tein suspension from Icetronix ,they are Tein authorised dealer's so i had the peace of mind that the coilover's were genuine Tein products ,and as a dealer they can replace a coilover or parts of it if i do damage :thumbsup:

I had a close look at these shock's today and they are not STI shock's like i taught and advertised . they are aftermarket gas filled shock's made by a Japanese company called Tokico ,i found plenty of Tokico suspension on websites for sale here's one of the link's : http://www.nolimitmotorsport.com/tokico/

Back