Sti pedals covers fitment

Ahuzzy

Hi everyone,
I just purchased a set of the sti pedal covers from America to suit a gc8 classic.
In my carelessness I didn't spot the diference between accelerator pedals.
I think years ago i purchased them through here I think we did a group buy..
Anyway.. The question is some accelerator pedals are wider on bottom and others aren't. Will what ordered suit or are there different because mabe left hand drive set up ??
I've added pics of both types the first is what I ordered second is type I had back years ago that I knew worked.

I'm sure I can adapt them to work but it would be nice to gather information..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220512-093816_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20220512-093816_eBay.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20220512-093848_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20220512-093848_eBay.jpg
    470.3 KB · Views: 18
Never seen that first set before it’s a curved Peddle . The second photo is the 1 you want

Ya I messed up alright so..must be the later models .
I'm not to late to cancel the order but with the prices of the others I might go with it And see if I can make them suit..
It definitely has a curve to it alright. I found a different one same as the type that i ordered ..

I'm thinking I'll straighten it out and worse case if clamp don't work counter sink 4 stainless Allen head bolts..2 are already done on top..
As long as its wide enough to cover my plastic pedal ..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220512-104155_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220512-104155_Samsung Internet.jpg
    620 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
See how it sits when it arrives . What year model of it for ? Have 2 sets here so could possibly sort something depending what year your 1 is from

The car I want to put it on is 98 the one I ordered I've no idea.. the one I took 2nd pic was a hawk..
sounds good I'll leave the order go through so and if I'm stuck we can chat đź‘Ť thanks

Back