Sti for sale

Rob

RobH
ISDC Club Member
Friend of mine not on isdc looking to sell his mint sti type UK, 03 not even 50000miles on car, the usual spec blue gold wheels ppp and has the lamp pod also, sorry about vague details car parked up most of time and he is a full time mechanic and car garaged all year round, if someone interested get back to me and he is very genuine so looking for realistic money because of the mileage of €17950 but mite come down a bit for a quick sale, I never thought he would sell it, so I wonder what he has seen 😳

Have a feeling I know the car. Out towards the estuary in Clarina. I bought a Legacy off him for parts he was showing it to me inside in the carcoon. loads of paperwork. Told me he would never sell it!

Friend of mine not on isdc looking to sell his mint sti type UK, 03 not even 50000miles on car, the usual spec blue gold wheels ppp and has the lamp pod also, sorry about vague details car parked up most of time and he is a full time mechanic and car garaged all year round, if someone interested get back to me and he is very genuine so looking for realistic money because of the mileage of €17950 but mite come down a bit for a quick sale, I never thought he would sell it, so I wonder what he has seen 😳
Is Irish registered Rob?

Is Irish registered Rob?
Yes I think 03 mh from what I remember of seeing it last time, apologies again he is just one of these lads doesn't do technology really so if I don't details later I'll call myself to him either today or tomoro 👍🏻

Hi Rob,new member here.Was wondering if your friends 03 type UK went on the market?if so would you have more details on the car. Cheers.

Hi Rob,new member here.Was wondering if your friends 03 type UK went on the market?if so would you have more details on the car. Cheers.
Not much details but a few interested and he has been sick for a week or so now so just waiting for him to feel better and let fellas call to see it 👍🏻

Cheers for reply ,would be a car of interest to me aswell,would be great if you could let me know when hes letting it be viewed if possible Rob.thanks.

Car ready to view for any potential buyers as my mate got out of hospital today so first come first served as usual 👍🏻

Thanks for the heads up Rob. Roughly what part of the country are we talking?

Not far from me at all. I'm working tomorrow and Sunday but might be able to get time Sunday after work to view it. I will touch base with you Rob for details once I know how I'm fixed. 👍

Car sold lads thanks for help and interest, very happy customer and very sad seller, my own is available if anyone interested 🤪👍🏻

The 03 had to have been a cracker to go that quickly. I bet the seller shed a tear.What miles on your own Rob?

Back