Steel wheels

keith dublin

Member Number 161Full ISDC Members 2015
Don't know why but I have developed a horn for steel wheels dished sort on an Impreza
8D22222D-C8EF-40DF-8F21-24F21C3B631A-514-000000BA99EF88F1.jpg

Attachments

• 8D22222D-C8EF-40DF-8F21-24F21C3B631A-514-000000BA99EF88F1.jpg
    8D22222D-C8EF-40DF-8F21-24F21C3B631A-514-000000BA99EF88F1.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 89
With you there I like [emoji106]
Not quite erect but firm[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steelies are coming back big time mostly on euro cars.
Also the good looking ones are dished which means not too friendly with brembos and bbk

No erection at all, not even the slightest, anyway enough about my erectile dysfunction, hate steelies on scoobies

That's the mayonnaise again Keith. This always happens when you eat out of the jar. You get horns random objects.

Im not exactly one to follow the trends, but for a man who hated the reg plate relocater this is a stretch! Not for me, jap yokes have had banded steelies for years, civics and gt turbos and the likes.

Difference is Dave I haven't bought them yet lol
I always give my opinion like it or not and always take on board other people opinion ????
World would be a sad place if we all did the same don't you think

I always give my opinion like it or not and always take on board other people opinion ????

Of course, I appreciate everyones opinion on my mods. Means they're looking at my blog haha.
In fairness I'm all for people going off the beaten track on their modding journey, it would be a boring club if it was full of slightly lowered sti's and wrx's with sti bits.

Sure look at you chasing power in a beautiful spec c, loads would think you're mental, I say push for 800 it's much more fun [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I really don't know what to think about that at all. Haha first look I thought it was pretty cool, now I'm kinda bouncing between ???? it looks really ..... off-road or something... :ponder2:
Reminds me of that BF dune buggy thing in the old GTA games... kinda hahaha

It looks like the wheels lads use in drag cars - small wheels and brakes and fat hoosier tires

I dig it for 'seasonal' use. Loads of scoobies on Reddit during winter are using steelies for winter tyres. You can clearly see, that the lad who has steelies has them for one and only purpose - SNOW. And that imho looks good, then summer starts and he swaps it back to alloys.

I like that, but cant really see the point of doing it in here in Ireland. Some steelies are however lighter than our 'lightweight' alloys, so it may be even practical!

Buy Revs everyone can't be wrong ????????????????

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back