standard leather gear knob wanted

richiemac

Petrolheads
Hey all, i'm looking for a standard leather gear knob for 00 turbo, best condition possible. The one on the car i just bought isn't great. 100k miles have taken their toll on it. Anyone got one in fairly good nick? If so, let me know please and how much.....thanks, Richie :thumbsup:

I've got an Sti 5 speed one, it will be coming off the car in a few weeks... Its in absolutely perfect condition, like brand new, only on the car a couple of months.. €50

[quote author=Sweetcakes link=topic=12064.msg145714#msg145714 date=1232302775]
I've got an Sti 5 speed one, it will be coming off the car in a few weeks... Its in absolutely perfect condition, like brand new, only on the car a couple of months.. €50
[/quote]Black leather? if so i'll take it. let me know when? thanks, richie.... :thumbsup:

Ye its black leather with the dark red sti stitching... I'm changing to a 6 speed box soon so wont have a need for it... If you want it, then i'll get back to you by tuesday to let you know when it'll be sorted :thumbsup:

[quote author=Sweetcakes link=topic=12064.msg145845#msg145845 date=1232318325]
Ye its black leather with the dark red sti stitching... I'm changing to a 6 speed box soon so wont have a need for it... If you want it, then i'll get back to you by tuesday to let you know when it'll be sorted :thumbsup:
[/quote]Good stuff, email me at rmcgry@eircom.net when you're ready or 0868599429 thanks........ :thumbsup:

Back