Standard b4 17'' wheel

Ianbhp

Middle Lane Hogs
Hey lads,
just wondering if any body has a standard wheel off a b4 :ponder2:. hit a massive pot hole last weekend and made complete dust of one of mine :angry1:
thanks lads
:subaru: :subaru: :subaru:

i have one here ye can have, i clipped a kerb with it and knocked off the balencing weight, its not the prettiest but its free.

Hey lads,
north dublincould you pm me your number and ill give you a buzz, thanks :thumbsup:

Dave: they are that bronze/gold :ponder: ones that come standard on the b4's

:subaru:

i have full set of legacy alloys bronze in colour..with good michelin p tyres. 200e if any good to ya..

Hey caff,
what size are the tyres :ponder2:? and are the wheels in good condition, standard b4 17'' alloys? my number is 087974913 txt me on your number if you can and ill give you a ring :thumbsup:

:subaru: :subaru: :subaru:

just checked alloys. there's standard legacy alloys . not b4. ther the full spokr one's not the twins like the b4.

I have a set of these there.

Not in showroom condition, some small kerbing here & there & they come with a set of toyo t1s tyres, 215-40-17, rears are near perfect, front still have some meat in the middle but fairly worn towards the edges due to a fairly severe camber on car.

Would need €300 though if you're interested.

Back