Stag

gerry

Octane Boostaholics
Well lads my days as a single man are getting fewer by the day having my stag this weekend in Kilkenny. :cheers: Scooby will be left in the hands of the girlfriend.. Don't know which is worse leaving the car with her or wondering whats gonna be done to me down there :lol:

A lad i work with was in Latvia for a stag last weekend. 2 of his mates are still in jail over there for dropping their pants in front of the monument for freedom!! He said the cops came from everywhere! :doh:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
fook that....not goin near latvia
after a few of these :guinness: :guinness:...very likely that my trousers will come off
:wazzup:

there are 11 of us heading to latvia in three weeks :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: for a stag, thanks for the heads up we will definatly be leaving our trousers on :thumbsup:

well I arrived back in one peice just about :smokin:.. you don't have to go to Latvia to get in trouble with the cops(less said the better :wazzup:) Savage town I have to say well recommended to anyone thinking of heading down :thumbsup:

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=7032.msg82407#msg82407 date=1209846568]
Paris texas...wall to wall
[/quote]

yeah seem to like that place Dave, i heard what you said about it on a diff site site

all i can say is CLASSIC :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:

[quote author=Paul v4 link=topic=7032.msg83318#msg83318 date=1210115288]

good man glad you enjoyed it :clap: :thumbsup: so what happened?
[/quote]
Well you know what they say what goes on tour stays on tour :lol: :lol:

[quote author=Paul v4 link=topic=7032.msg83320#msg83320 date=1210115455]
[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=7032.msg82407#msg82407 date=1209846568]
Paris texas...wall to wall
[/quote]

yeah seem to like that place Dave, i heard what you said about it on a diff site site

all i can say is CLASSIC :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:
[/quote]

its sh!te really but its FULL of hens parties

Went to Warsaw for one of the lads stags.
Probably the most fun weekend I've had in my life. Savage clubs, unreal talent, very cheap drink and the lap dancing clubs are like €10 for the works...

Did I mention that the talent was unreal....?????

Back