spray foam attic insulation

Animal spec-c

Petrolheads
is there anyone on here that installs this or works for someone who does in the dublin area? lusk north county dublin to be specific that can give me a quote?im looking into doing this and the attic area is 40m2

ive had 2 quotes that are quite similer but slightly different foam

most expensive quote is to fit vent tray to rafters and completely fill out the rafters with foam using biofoam hes looking 1800e n the books or 1300 no reciept ect ect

the 2nd is to fit the vent car half way down the rafter and fill out with foam then cover over the rafter by 50mm using ezero e500 foam and also spray the able end wall with 50mm flash coat and the gable between neighbours costing 1250e

the 2nd fella seemed more professional supplying a leaflet explaining the process and general information with a written quote with 25 year cover on product.

the first guy taped up and gave price and says sure ya have me number let me know im more incline to go with 2nd fella but i said id trow it up here to see if any one has any opinions or advice or have had it install or can get me a better price and give the job to someone in the club ect thanks guys

My friends dad and uncle have their own construction company and have been doing the insulating aswell now for the last couple years. Not sure what he charges but can pass you on a number if you like.

[quote author=Bonito link=topic=40331.msg459814#msg459814 date=1389566435]
My friends dad and uncle have their own construction company and have been doing the insulating aswell now for the last couple years. Not sure what he charges but can pass you on a number if you like.
[/quote]

ye that be great thanks

Back