SPR 1 Exhaust

briancollins

Octane Boostaholics
hey guys. bought one of these of damo (renno) last week but not fitting it for another week. just wondering has anyone else got one on there impreza and do they sound nice??

Hey Brian, yea i got one there a while back for my type r off Damo, to be honest i was bit unsure as i was wanting to go for ninja back box like before, but beleive me a ninja sounds nothing to it, the best i can describe the sound is like a rally car :thumbsup:,
couple of my mates heard my last exhaust and heard me give the car a bit of shoe with the SP-R1 exhaust on and they said it sounded mental from where they were standing and they said it sounded like a rally car aswell, the minute you start the car and on thick over, all you can hear and almost feel is the boxer thump thump thump........ its sounds the job, and is not over noisey in town or cruising, but wind her to the stop and and its like a rally car :D
My car in sick bay at moment but only for that i would record it on phone and send to you

Thanks for the reply kenc. i dont really want noise to be honest. am getting it mapped next week and wanna get as much power as possible

got one from renno myself(big tanx damo) a few weeks ago and i have to say i love it :worship:
as above not too loud until you open it up :headbanger:

@ brian!
What do the neighbours think of it! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I had a Full Zero/Sports system on the last forester and she rattled the windows of the house across the road! :lol: :lol:
It had to go!
Dan

Ha Ha its loud compared to standard system but I dont find mine to loud on tickover or just cruising along, When you open it up YES it gets loudish :D

If you think thats loud you should here the one on Dave Lewis's car lol.

[quote author=forester sti link=topic=3628.msg37840#msg37840 date=1190329815]
@ brian!
What do the neighbours think of it! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I had a Full Zero/Sports system on the last forester and she rattled the windows of the house across the road! :lol: :lol:
It had to go!
Dan
[/quote]

BPM are the worst, Cant hear a thing with them ha ha.

You cant beat the sound of an unrestriced turbo'd boxer at full whack! :worship: :worship:
It a shame my neighbours dont agree :lol:

Dan

P.s. Milteck is neighbour freindly enough!

i have a bpm ,i think it your old one renno,some sound off it with the decat down pipe and remap,you can hear it from miles a way

Back