Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw that last night on fb and thought it was crazy .
15 k + vrt then mapping, tyres , belts , oils etc your talking 20k

Not a for sale add or anything but spotted this on Facebook. Some money for a V3 all be it probably a minter.
It was in the comments of a post from a yank saying not to pay $10k for any JDM import. Some of the Americans are on a different planet when it comes to what they think stuff is worth.
Some money for a V3

Sent from my SM-N910U using Tapatalk

Extremely! 2.2L Tommy Kaira. That guy is a moron selling it at that price!

Never know his situation could be stuck and unless someone wants one it?s only worth what someone is willing to pay for i am sure he had it up before if I remember correctly doesn?t make him a moron a bit harsh

it is. I don't question the value of the model. I like rear japs and last time I saw this for sale was in uk for 13k. thats why Im saying that something can be wrong with it to be that cheap. He clearly knows what he has as a model :ponder2:

it is. I don't question the value of the model. I like rear japs and last time I saw this for sale was in uk for 13k. thats why Im saying that something can be wrong with it to be that cheap. He clearly knows what he has as a model :ponder2:

I wouldn't mind some TK bits from a part out :ponder2:

It's actually not bad looking for the Tommy version, usually not gone on them.
In fairness, he could possibly just not know the value too, nothing much to gauge it against like. Worth a look anyway for sure

There's a post at the top of this thread saying no bad mouthing cars , threre no need to be calling anyone a Moron bang out of order :hand: .

We're all entitled to our opinion :thumbsup: I think I looks well and it's very good value

Think he mean mistake on add it's 02 not 04 like in description .I think

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back