Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep it wrapped up Because if they weren't cars like this then in 20/30 years time There would only be 1 or 2 original ones in the world and probley in Subaru
But a type r 6-10 k Rebuild and upgrade engine with another few mods say 10-15k you have a perfect track weapon and road car that you can use with out fear and if something happens it not the end of the world 90% of the fun with out the risk

Know a chap in England who has a UK 22B with over 100k miles!!

Daily driver,and track day warrior

Bought it new to use and abuse

but it's ment to be driven Johnny. it's not ment to make someone 200% profit as an investment. low mileage mint cars are rare and lovely to see but even to give the car a run out every few months is better than it sitting idle . mechanically that's not not good for a car either ? I don't think that if it had 20 or 30 k on it that the value would take a huge hit .

I suppose it depends on how its been stored tommy, im sure its in a bubble to keep it right and I understand you sayying it should be taken out every so often but it comes with a risk of damage and a big bill if it all goes wrong. Imo we just need a few cars like this, theres plenty out there been driven all the time.

Have to agree with Tommy here, if i owned one it WOULD be driven every weekend but not tracked.

If you wanted to preserve it donate it to car museum,

crazy having a 22b and not driving it

This comes up every few months when talking about certain cars.

I personally have no issue with someone who buys a 2000 mile rare car. RS500 cossie, 22B etc etc

Putting it in a bubble and just looking at it.

End of day, its not different then a piece of ART such as a painting.

Its sad when people are judging and dictating what way other people should use their cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back