Spotted this on DoneDeal Thread-No Bad Mouthing cars for sale is Allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ye not much detail It's a gamble really but its depends on the spec really and weight up then is it worth the risk

Now were talking, only ever saw 1 in my lifetime
Seen a few at car shows in uk over the years but best was at Thruxton vxr track day few years back me and my mate just arrived for day and in thunders one and parks beside us fella gets out with his son they were there for the track day

The UK is just so different to here ????

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Yes its says ej20 not ej22 so just a stroker. Still a good price if it comes with a warranty ;)

Yeah be in its original ej20 semi closed block.

The hks kit is a 2.1 stroker. Although they call it 2.2. cc would be about 2150cc from memory.

Yeah says gdb running gear put into a legacy! Might offer him 1500 the day before Christmas but I doubt he's stuck for cash [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It allows you get more cc as the piston has more travel and it will fit in a standard block with no major machine work are the main points but yes more Bhp and torque depending on other Mods like heads and turbo .
If your doing a rebuild you have a choice standard or 2.1 keeping your own block or changing it and just keeping heads or so on

But would the 5% or 7.5% increase in cc really translate to that much gain? Seems very expensive way to get it is all.

Or is to overcome having massive lag with a bigger turbo?

Think it's for the early spool, extra cc's help bring on the boost a few 100 rpm sooner! If anyone's wants to buy my standard ej207 I'd deffo get this

Think Paul555ra might be looking for a engine for his Forester might be worth a pm to him
Think it's for the early spool, extra cc's help bring on the boost a few 100 rpm sooner! If anyone's wants to buy my standard ej207 I'd deffo get this

Think Paul555ra might be looking for a engine for his Forester might be worth a pm to him

It's gettin real now! Yeah il shoot him a message tonight! Iv an exam this evening, I'm loggin out this craic is distractin!haha

But would the 5% or 7.5% increase in cc really translate to that much gain? Seems very expensive way to get it is all.

Or is to overcome having massive lag with a bigger turbo?

its an option when rebuilding as there's not much in cost wise if you have to buy Pistons Crank and rods anyway but it's not something you would do to a engine that's ok :thumbsup:

Hes after having a bad run all right :doh: would be after pulling the plug on Subaru at this stage if I had that much trouble with them :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back