spotlights

EJ20

Sunday Drivers
Looking for spotlights for a 98 scobby and a set of standard WRX gold wheels, also maybe looking for a gearbox for a wrx not sure yet,i am in the west.Thanks.

Give Lishagh a shout on 0868098818 he some times as the parts your looking for.

Worth a try.

Thanks for your help. Sti 9029 where about are ya,are the wheels clean,with or without tyres,how much,Thanks.Jamie typeR what area u in,mine aren't crystal lights,will they still fit.Am from roscommon myself.

in headford,,wheels are grand with two good snow tyres and two good normal tyres,,pricewise,i dunno,make me an offer??

Collieno,what condition are the wheels in,tyres? are the spots sound.
What price have you an all,thanks.

Wheels are in good condition, still on the car at the moment(getting p1 wheels tomorrow). Slight curbing marks on 2 of them. Tyres are good, 2 only 2 months old other 2 still life left. Spots are perfect, still on car 2, will be taking them off next week. Would want 400 for the lot

Hey EJ20.... sorry for delay getting back to you. I'm based in Dublin and yes, Crysrtal will fit no bother if you have a classic like mine. I can post spots to you if it suits. they look a lot better than the standard ones and are genuine Subaru items.

Cheers,

J...

Collieno,any chance of getting ur phone number,wuld be interested in getting these parts early this week :thumbsup:

Back