Speed freaks trackday 3rd June

wagon dec

Member Number 257
As above anyone heading on Monday
ade60e2b3844af48c8216e551282152a.jpg

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Ye man myself and Adrian are booked in, garage 3+4 if you call down come in to us for a chat [emoji106]

Wow.... That was the worst trackday for ****heads iv ever seen. Great day if mondello had have just run a group of 10-12 weed smoking assholes out of the place

Wow.... That was the worst trackday for ****heads iv ever seen. Great day if mondello had have just run a group of 10-12 weed smoking assholes out of the place

[emoji51]that?s not good .
Were the driving standards bad ?

How did the Ka go .

dont think I have ever seen so many black flags like yesterday. Crash, clean up, one lap, another crash, another red flag... Thanks god it started raining later, as with the rain loads of cars decided to just leave, after that it was a blast!

[emoji51]that?s not good .
Were the driving standards bad ?

How did the Ka go .
Worse iv seen baz, lads out of it, the bang of weed was shocking.
The ka went Good and bad man
Good points
Way more torque
Better gearbox ratios
Strong pull on the straights staying with b18 civic and faster that st fiestas
Bad points.
Massive wheel spinning on cornering exit even on pirelli slicks it was spinning in third, the new engine is heavier
Having more power shows up the ka's chassis weaknesses.
Needs a basically start from scratch approach to the chassis set up and needs to be much more stiffen laterally ie. Roll bar etc. Basically doing the same laptimes with 40 more bhp, i taught maybe id lost the touch so i got Adrian to take it out for a few laps and he couldnt get it any better on laptimes. So lots to do but between myself and adrian we will get this car sub 2 also by year end. Im determined [emoji123]

Sent from my SGP511 using Tapatalk

Is there a proper locking diff in the box ? That will improve things
No, an open diff but the fiesta st championship cars are an open diff and can do 2.03 on ao50 yokohama, i cant manage better than 2.08 on slicks when i can do 2.03 on ao50 ill buy a diff to go sub 2min but until then ill work on chassis development

Sent from my SGP511 using Tapatalk

Poor form from mondello but I guess there not worried once they get it filled :facepalm:

good to hear the ka went well there will be always be issues to sort with a big job like you?ve done:thumbsup: I?m sure you and lads will have it sorted :thumbsup:

doesnt matter what colour jumper a lad wears , if hes an asshole in a blue jumper , he deffo same asshole in a red jumper .

sorry to hear ka wasnt playing ball after all the work done on her recently . hopefully a few tweeks and you be chasing sub2

Its good to get a run like that after all the hard graft put into it from looking back and reading lots of cars over the years doing an upgrade to one area can show another areas weakness. but sure won?t be long till you get it I am sure it?s like us all trying to get things right first time but it never happens like that

On mondello it can attract a steady bunch of these lads I?ve found over the years but they don?t want the hassle so they turn a blind eye imo jap fest last year ruined by a lot of gobshites no regard for other people?s property and the high reving flutes all day can only imagine if they were on track

seen the video on Backroads of that Audi a4
should be banned for life out of Mondello
Exactly the type of scrote ruining the car scene in Ireland :jack::jack::jack:

Pretty much the story all day!
Maybe my car isn?t bright enough [emoji57]

97346d6a649c7c3f0f478362d313c915.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back