Special Offer for ISDCFull Members - Total Impreza Magazine

R

Renno555

Hello all members,

The committee has organised a little discount for you all when subscribing to Total Impreza Magazine!

The first issue of the new quarterly magazine “ Total Impreza” will be published 14th September 2007.

We know there have been attempted magazines in the past but Total Impreza is being published by a reputable company who already produce a similar magazine for the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo – “Total Evo” – which is being very well received by the readers of the launch issue (see some comments here http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=153686). The publisher, Pathfoot Limited, also publish other magazines also.

AND – the Total Impreza publishers are already booked to appear at Donny South and the JapShow finale – where you can meet them. (they recently did JAE and are keen to attend and cover other events)

Andrew Noakes is the consultant editor! This is a quality 100 page dedicated magazine.

The magazine is only available via subscription at a special advance discount of £14 (saving £5.80) for ISDC members.

Use the discount code until 1st August when it will rise to £16.

The magazine cover price is £4.95.

Total Impreza will also include a Classified section for advertising your Impreza which will be offered to members at a further 20% discount. Expect to see regular content about ISDC members’ cars and events, along with other Impreza related features – see more at www.totalimpreza.co.uk 

Content includes, products, readers cars, overseas, rally, tech specials, tuning & mods etc etc.

ISDC wishes Total Evo every success with the new magazine - but it’s success depends on you, so go n’ subscribe now!“

Please send more info as to price in euro not stirling would like  to get it  aidan PS AM GOING TO MONDELLO THE NIGHT BEFORE   8/9/07LET ME KNOW IF I CAN DO ANYTHING     AIDAN

Hi Aiden hows it going. Its 14 sterling so I suppose about 12 euro. We dont sell the magizine you have to subcribe to it. Ive added your name to the Jap Fest thread.

Cheers

Damo

does anybody know when were going to recieve the first mag,i cant wait for it.

hopefully bring some happy days after the last fews sad days

[quote author=Renno link=topic=3055.msg32043#msg32043 date=1187158828]
Hi Aiden hows it going. Its 14 sterling so I suppose about 12 euro.
[/quote]

closer to 20Euro

anybody get their issue yet?

Dont know how I managed that :ponder:

A load of guys on Scoobynet have received theirs last Saturday morning, "signed for" postage.

Mine was waiting for me this morning!

Good to see so much interesting stuff in it already!

Nice advert for the club to! :thumbsup: :subaru:

got mine too it was waiting for me when i got home

very impessed with it and loved to club feature it made me proud to be a part of this club

well done to the magazine great first issue

:subaru:

:subaru: very imprezzed with the mag, great to see us featured and getting a thank you in the welcome page, made me even prouder than I was after Mondello :headbanger: luks like it's going to be a good investment

DSC00827.jpg

Back