spec-c

[quote author=gerry link=topic=3327.msg33272#msg33272 date=1187798404]
hey funnyclub are you paul from the lancerregister site by any chance?
[/quote]

I am indeed do I know ya?

I was talking to you on the phone last year when I was looking at an evo up in S&B.. ended up buying an sti.. don't live far from joe lenighan he married to your cousin if I have that bit right

[quote author=gerry link=topic=3327.msg33281#msg33281 date=1187802942]
I was talking to you on the phone last year when I was looking at an evo up in S&B.. ended up buying an sti.. don't live far from joe lenighan he married to your cousin if I have that bit right
[/quote]

Ah ya man I remember you alright. So are ya happy enough with your sti? Which model did ya go for?
I was only talking to Joe today asking his advice if he taught I should sell the evo and buy the sti.

got a 03 sti for less money than I could get a 01 evo at the time.plus it was an Irish car so no remap needed an had a full history.. To say I love it is an understatement(fuel bills an all :shock:). :thumbsup:. best of luck with your new car.it looks class..would love to buy a spec c but building a house an gettin married all in the one year is not good on the pocket. what tempted you to change to subaru.. you had a serious amout of work(not to mention money spent) done on the evo

[quote author=gerry link=topic=3327.msg33297#msg33297 date=1187816015]
got a 03 sti for less money than I could get a 01 evo at the time.plus it was an Irish car so no remap needed an had a full history.. To say I love it is an understatement(fuel bills an all :shock:). :thumbsup:. best of luck with your new car.it looks class..would love to buy a spec c but building a house an gettin married all in the one year is not good on the pocket. what tempted you to change to subaru.. you had a serious amout of work(not to mention money spent) done on the evo
[/quote]

To be honest I just love the look and colour of the spec-c and it was either buy a newer car and be sensible or sink 20k more into the evo on a 2.3steel build and a gt35r turbo with all the bells and whistles. Also I just fell in love with the type25 spec c that powerstation do so my goal is to get this spec-c looking the same and run about the same amount of power as the evo and I will be well chuffed. IMO the spec-c is a better looking car lets hope she holds together ok. I am going to get an exhaust system straight away and get here remapped.

Oh plus that girl from the pictures comes with the car :headbanger:

Oh my god! :worship: the type 25 is the ultimate impreza in my opinion!
I'd have the spec A with all leather and all the trimmings!! real descreet and a f**king animal when you drop the boot.
as far as I know they are offering an upgrade from porsche 6 pots to 12 pots now :shock: savage
Dan

Ya guys I love it. Its the way Mitsi should have done the fq400 IMO. I will most likely never have the cossie engine in my spec-c but I can see my self going for the suspension set up and maybe the brakes.

welcome along funnyclub :thumbsup:

lovely car ya got :clap: best of luck with her

[quote author=six spoke clive link=topic=3327.msg33354#msg33354 date=1187860057]
welcome along funnyclub :thumbsup:

lovely car ya got :clap: best of luck with her
[/quote]

Cheers mate I havnt actually got it yet I will be picking it up next week.

ya did the right thing

at least they can stop the hair-dresser jokes now ya have a right car :D

:thumbsup:

[quote author=six spoke clive link=topic=3327.msg33365#msg33365 date=1187861811]
ya did the right thing

at least they can stop the hair-dresser jokes now ya have a right car :D

[/quote]

Lmao I dont think the Evo lads would find that to funny.

:lol: :lol: :lol: they are not ment ta (its only jokin anyway)

did ya let them in on your plans

:thumbsup: (im sure subarus are slated on their site)

[quote author=six spoke clive link=topic=3327.msg33504#msg33504 date=1187947507]
:lol: :lol: :lol: they are not ment ta (its only jokin anyway)

did ya let them in on your plans

:thumbsup: (im sure subarus are slated on their site)
[/quote]

I told them all right a few slagged me but most siad the car I am actually buying is the only subaru they would buy.
Then then told me to fu*k off ove to scoobynet lmao.
Anyway I am not bothered what anyone thinks cause by the time I am finsihed with this scooby it will spank my old evo.

sounds good.look forward to seein it when i get back

:subaru: all the way

[quote author=Norris! link=topic=3327.msg33273#msg33273 date=1187799776]
[quote author=funnyclub link=topic=3327.msg33260#msg33260 date=1187790216]
Cool mate. I have made my final decision and I am going for the spec-c.
as soon as I get it I will become a full member on here and then I will be getting a full exhaust system and a remap sorted :salute:
[/quote]

GOOD MAN!!

Eric is that your bro's outside Colourtrend in Mullingar ya? he changed the wheels?
[/quote]

Sure is Norris! He put the Black Rally Art wheels on her!!

Hey guys I picked the Spec-c up today and I am sooo happy with it.
I have been driving it very easy but its such a pleasure to drive like this. I cant wait to have an exhaust fitted and a remap done then I can drive it the way I want to :smokin:

Anyway so far compared to the Evo its such a more comfortable car and it feels like a nicer road car I have absalutely no regrets trading the evo in :subaru:

Back