Something wanted !

moro_46

Sunday Drivers
Hows it going ! So Ive been left in limbo! Sold my precious Focus ST estate on to buy herself a big family wagon (Volvo XC60) and now Im left without something nice ! Id love a legacy BP5 estate but thats rare ! Is there anybody selling anything half decent 5 door car ! Thanks

Last edited:
How?s it going ! So Ive been left in limbo! Sold my precious Focus ST estate on to buy herself a big family wagon (Volvo XC60) and now I?m left without something nice ! I?d love a legacy BP5 estate but that?s rare ! Is there anybody selling anything half decent 5 door car ! Thanks
Jimgti might be tempted to sell his Wrx if you twist his rubber arm [emoji6]

My Blob wagon is being completed now and if you want to see how far you can push them cars power wise etc [emoji16]

Subaru Impreza Wrx SL Wagon 2004
#hmblwgn
www.instagram.com/hhphoto7

Jimgti might be tempted to sell his Wrx if you twist his rubber arm [emoji6]

My Blob wagon is being completed now and if you want to see how far you can push them cars power wise etc [emoji16]

#hmblwgn
My car below. Not for sale btw as it has way too much work done to it at this stage.

If you're looking for a wagon only, it's worth checking them out on the uk market as they are a good few about for not a lot of money. Would be great to see more wagons in the club[emoji4]
b116e09be6e7ed41ccb1a8acc1dbbcfd.jpg

#hmblwgn

Lovely looking car I'm just after the estate version at the moment with 2 kids its a way of life at the moment !

No problem ???? had a rush if blood to the head thinking of selling it ???? I'll not be selling for a while. Good look finding a wagon ????

My car below. Not for sale btw as it has way too much work done to it at this stage.

If you're looking for a wagon only, it's worth checking them out on the uk market as they are a good few about for not a lot of money. Would be great to see more wagons in the club[emoji4]
b116e09be6e7ed41ccb1a8acc1dbbcfd.jpg

#hmblwgn

Had a browse this morning nothing really that?s to nice there within budget ! Problem is I can?t get over and I?d need to for a car like that! Bought our XC60 without seen it in the UK from a dealer and was scary ! I do love yours though so if you decide to sell in the next few weeks let me know !

Had a browse this morning nothing really that?s to nice there within budget ! Problem is I can?t get over and I?d need to for a car like that! Bought our XC60 without seen it in the UK from a dealer and was scary ! I do love yours though so if you decide to sell in the next few weeks let me know !
No plan on selling it as it would be priced around an Sti money with the current set of upgrades or more, which I don't expect anyone to pay for [emoji23]

#hmblwgn

:thumbsup:
After 10 years of ownership, time for a change.
Car is a 2004 Subaru Legacy WR Limited Automatic Touring Wagon
1 of 1000 WR Limited built (JDM Market only)
World Rally Blue, black leather with blue alcantara inserts
260k Kms, last 150k+ put on by myself
NCT was extended to Dec 2020
Taxed through March 2021
Still my daily driver

RSR Motorsport (Legacy Dave) completed full engine, suspension and brake rebuild 4 years ago
Continental ContiSports and EBC Red Stuff all round
Last oil change was 350km ago (as of today), with new fan belts
Custom stereo system, JL audio amp drives both Sub and Focal KRX2 front speakers, Sony double din, reverse camera, bluetooth, Nav, USB
Everything works, goes like stink, holds the road great

To say nothing of the greyed out look with the rear lights, powder coated wheels and custom paint...

Robert - 0872355342

*Edit - just see domtommy posted it above!

@moro_46 Not mine and don't know it but spotted this. Seems reasonably priced given what they can go for at auction.

*Edit - just see domtommy posted it above!

@moro_46 Not mine and don't know it but spotted this. Seems reasonably priced given what they can go for at auction.

Yep ive seen it, its nice but the bits that have been done to it just arent what i fancy and i think id end up spending more to get it back to a stock look!

Back