So what did Santa bring?

STiBrian

Octane Boostaholics
Lets being hearing what you got, car related or otherwise

I'll start.

Missus got me my first D-SLR camera. A Canon Eos 600D.

i got mans best friend, a load of cash :multijump:

and 2 tickets to the 2012 bathurst 1000 :049: :icon_headbang:

Tein Bonnet lifters, and flip up din pocket on the way as well as cash to spend on the car. And a Dremel kit to use on it too :subaru:

Other than that, new golf shoes, electric powakaddy and loads of other stocking fillers. Its a mix between birthday and Christmas so I'm happy out going into the new year now :dance:

I only got this think the girlfriend is trying to say something :)

IMG_0346.jpg

IMG_0344.jpg

the new xbox with forza motorsport 4 and new timberlands!!!and offcourse nike airmax!!o and 2 crates of bulmers!!!!!!! :multijump: :icon_jook: :icon_jook: :icon_jook: :icon_jook: :icon_jook: :icon_jook: :icon_jook: :icon_jook:

Got a new Xbox and a set of Beats by Dre headphones from the OH and the mother stuck to the tried and tested clothes and cash to get new tyres.

Turtlebeach earforce delta 7.1 surround sound headphones for use with the xbox, its like your in the game!!!

dvd's,clothes,loads of SAUCE!! drifting lessons and best of all our little lady started walking on the 24th!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: now the crack begins!!!!!!!! :multijump:

the new xbox. with forza and the kinnect com some zerosports radiator hoses for. the car and few other stocking fillers

[quote author=markobucko link=topic=32659.msg374318#msg374318 date=1324995620]
got a bag of coal and the great news that all is ok with the wife 4 months pregnant scan!!!
:multijump:
[/quote]

congrats on the good news Mark , also the bag of coal may come in handy !

got a few new tools to add to my ever growing garage collection plus the usual aftershaves and clothes , herself got me a rather nice watch 2 so im happy out

Back