SITE CHANGE: Please remove your signature picture links...

Maybe there should have been a third option for the "can't be bothereds" then?

As said, the poll was there for people to vote, only 35 chose to do so. End of story. Sorry.

then dont give out to him for the inactivity of the forum users! but as the club is democratic, he followed the standard democratic rules and changed site according to the vote after the closing date, when they get the results of a referendum and see that not all the population has voted (which it never will) they dont just go, 'ah feck it we'll leave it the way it was'

@ legy c :lol: :lol: :lol: thats very true, but norris did make some valid points

@paulo i probably have no idea the time you spend maintaining the site, i dont think anyone should be givin out

:thumbsup:

^^^^^^ Absolutely....

Well done Paulo and keep up the good work. It is not going unappreciated.

Thanks.

[quote author=Legy C link=topic=4085.msg42706#msg42706 date=1193297727]
norris i cant really take you seriously with all the pelvic thrusting going on beside it
[/quote]

You mean you took him seriously before??? Heehee :lol:

[quote author=Legy C link=topic=4085.msg42716#msg42716 date=1193304565]
Paulo you dont get enough praise for the behind the scene stuff. :worship: :worship: :worship:
[/quote]

[quote author=Yogi link=topic=4085.msg42719#msg42719 date=1193304976]
^^^^^^ Absolutely....

Well done Paulo and keep up the good work. It is not going unappreciated.

Thanks.
[/quote]

Thank you kind sirs :thumbsup:

@ Legy C

its designed to throw you off, thats the majesty of the sleazy storm trooper!

[quote author=Legy C link=topic=4085.msg42716#msg42716 date=1193304565]
Paulo you dont get enough praise for the behind the scene stuff. :worship: :worship: :worship:
[/quote]

would have to agree there- keep up the good work :thumbsup:

Nice 1 o'master webby :worship: Paulo :thumbsup:

never enough praise for ya lad for the hard work and thankless hours, cud'nt be done without ya :headbanger:

If a 100 people voted it would have been 60 - 40 in favour of losing them. That's the beauty of trends ;)

Back