SITE CHANGE: Please remove your signature picture links...

imported_admin

Petrolheads
Ok lads, voting has closed on this in the Members Section... there were only 35 votes, with a 14/21 in favour of losing the signature pictures but increasing the size of the avatars.

Avatars have been increased in size up to a maximum of 150x150 pixels. They were originally set at 60x60 pixels. Please optimise your avatars to the new increased size.

[size=18pt]Can all forum members please remove links to pictures from the signatures within your profile. If not done by the end of this week, I shall remove them myself.[/size]

From now on Signatures should be TEXT ONLY.

Thank you all :thumbsup:

Paulo
ISDC Webmaster

Thats fine because I was at loggerheads with myself thinking of what to put in it :D

Niall, what is it about "please remove links to pictures" you don't understand :doh:

Ya Cork Hooer!! :D :D :D As if I wasn't stressed enough over the last few days ;)

[quote author=Norris! link=topic=4085.msg42640#msg42640 date=1193252989]
i like the big Av's
[/quote]

Oh no, it's Return of the Imperial Stormtrooper!  :eek:mg:

fighting0040.gif

In my opinion as a paying member i think i should have my signiture the way I want it. Fair enough the vote is against signiture pics but there is alot more than 35 members. Moderators have a little too much time on their hands locking threads that should be let run also.

You're lucky I didn't have too much time on my hands doing other things when you were asking for your account to be reactivated earlier today Brian :ponder:

It is not the committee's fault that 'only' 35 members voted. The committee had already voted to remove them. We have been as democratic as we possibly can. It is a shame you didn't voice your opinion earlier.

Well the email to activate my account never came after trying FOUR times :ponder:. Changing my email address shouldn't mean my account should be de-activated.

As you may be aware, the site disappeared for the last couple of days, all emails systems are catching up.

I've done my very best for this club and website, spending hours on end maintaining it and probably always will do, but to tell you the truth... I'm gettin fuckin sick of it.

the poll was put up in the members section, were our members are suppose to be looking through. the ending date was made clear, and people who bothered to look in the thread and vote got to make their choice. the majority has spoken ;)

Look Paulo i'm out to piss you off i'm just pised off that well over half the members didn't bother their holes to vote, its only a click of a f'in button.

Back