silkolene octane boost

damo

Middle Lane Hogs
i,m using silkolene octane boost in my 00 legacy B4 . does anyone know the right mix with the little cap that comes with it , or a better actane boost ? cheers

You'd be better off using milk to stop pre-detonation than using Silkolene. Its useless and has been proved time and again not to increase octane unless two full cans are used and even then its still useless :oops:

You should talk to George (GT Performance) or Damien (Street Performance) about getting Lucas Octane booster :thumbsup:

Frawls

Have a knocklink in the car when i used proboost thing lit up like a christmas tree.
So i changed to millers booster a lot better, then i tryed lucas and have never looked back had to
check the knocklink to see if it was still working because i havent seen a light in weeks.
knocklink was working fine, lucas is the job dont take the risk USE LUCAS :thumbsup:

@keith, are you getting paid by lucas or what, thats a hell of a selling advertisment, i wanna go buy some lucas now :lol:

[quote author=jackswagon link=topic=3085.msg29652#msg29652 date=1185483333]
@keith, are you getting paid by lucas or what, thats a hell of a selling advertisment, i wanna go buy some lucas now :lol:
[/quote]

haha when i read it reminded me of a late night infomerical

"tired of those irritating knocks and pinking??

other brands just not doing it for your car??

<shot of A lad standing beside his scooby with a bottle of pro boost in his hand scratching his and noding in agreement>
"you haven't tried new LUCAS!"
"made using a secret blend of chemicals used by NASA in the space programme LUCAS is guaranteed to satisfy or your money back!"
"here's what some of our satisfied customers thought"

<cuts to a shot of Keith from the drivers seat of his scooby>
keith>"Have a knocklink in the car when i used proboost thing lit up like a christmas tree.
So i changed to millers booster a lot better, then i tryed lucas and have never looked back had to
check the knocklink to see if it was still working because i havent seen a light in weeks.
knocklink was working fine, lucas is the job dont take the risk USE LUCAS"
<Keith speeds of into the distance>

Back