Sideskirt plastic

keith555

Octane Boostaholics
As above,

I am looking for the plastic part which sits behind the side skirt at the rear of the drivers side, side skirt and rear arch from a 05 upwards. Any help is much appreciated. Here is a pic of the one on the passenger side.

Cheers
Keith

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 18
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
scoobynet breakers section might be your best bet Keith , feck all widetrack cars been broken here

[quote author=davelegacy™ link=topic=38649.msg441690#msg441690 date=1374748153]
Not exactly true.

I have a 2005 widetrack sti in for breaking.

[/quote]

Any chance you had time to take it of for me Dave. :thumbsup:

Some comments above. :comp26: :comp26:

Seriously.....

Have a 2005 sti widetrack for breaking. All parts there except brakes.

I mean is this what the isdc has become.? Assumptions?

Goes show why imo a lot of traders dont update or put up new threads..

And Keith is it the drivers side?

Its common responses about any subject about here

attitude response as im sure no one in Ireland has. Huge assumtion and generalisation.

Lets advise as much money out of the economy to UK and then cry about no job.

And then wonder why high irish unemployment.

This is the part Keith yep?

20130725_151304_1_zps0dae0655.jpg

[quote author=davelegacy™ link=topic=38649.msg441734#msg441734 date=1374774342]

Seriously.....

[/quote]

read what I said Dave ,

the fact I said scoobynet MIGHT and FECK ALL widetracks means exactly that ,

it in no way states that STI Tuning definitely doesn't have one , and in no way does it say there is no widetracks for breaking in Ireland , I have searched for a lot of stuff for my car on here and found a lot , even if you care to think back a few months , I made enquiries with your self when looking for a Prodrive sports cat, but no one had one in Ireland for sale , I eventually found what I was looking for in the uk on scoobynet , having a wide track car myself i'm always on the look out for one that is been broken for spares as there is still a few bits I want to get my hands on and been honest I have yet to hear of one been broken for sure up until you mentioned your one , Now in my Humble opinion ,instead of throwing a wobbly, you could have said that we have one here , and put a post up in your sub forum advertising you have said car for parts , but your more than entitled to voice your opinion the way you have ,

if I said something along the lines of you wont get that in Ireland keith you need to look up scoobynet for one of them I would see where your coming from , if people weren't as ready to pounce on comments and actually read what is said it would make the forum bit easier to post on as there wouldn't be he fear of been ridiculed for the likes of what I posted , which was from my own experience in looking for certain parts ,

and one last thing a small part such as the one been looked for is hardly going to loose someone their job by buying from outside the state, like seriously is it even worth a fiver , or am I totally wrong about that ? if we done a poll to see where any trader source the goods/parts they supply us with , will any of them be able to say that x y or z part is 100% irish from the raw material right up finished product or will they say the part was sourced in America , Britain , Europe or Asia and sold by us to you the customer for a healthy mark up and then add another healthy labour charge to fit said part , its business ,

So basically I didn't make any assumptions Dave , I said what I believed to be true, at the time would be the easiest route to get the part , but now know to the differ , :thumbsup:

[quote author=Tommy 555 link=topic=38649.msg441765#msg441765 date=1374801754]
[quote author=davelegacy™ link=topic=38649.msg441734#msg441734 date=1374774342]

Seriously.....

[/quote]

read what I said Dave ,

the fact I said scoobynet MIGHT and FECK ALL widetracks means exactly that ,

it in no way states that STI Tuning definitely doesn't have one , and in no way does it say there is no widetracks for breaking in Ireland , I have searched for a lot of stuff for my car on here and found a lot , even if you care to think back a few months , I made enquiries with your self when looking for a Prodrive sports cat, but no one had one in Ireland for sale , I eventually found what I was looking for in the uk on scoobynet , having a wide track car myself i'm always on the look out for one that is been broken for spares as there is still a few bits I want to get my hands on and been honest I have yet to hear of one been broken for sure up until you mentioned your one , Now in my Humble opinion ,instead of throwing a wobbly, you could have said that we have one here , and put a post up in your sub forum advertising you have said car for parts , but your more than entitled to voice your opinion the way you have ,

if I said something along the lines of you wont get that in Ireland keith you need to look up scoobynet for one of them I would see where your coming from , if people weren't as ready to pounce on comments and actually read what is said it would make the forum bit easier to post on as there wouldn't be he fear of been ridiculed for the likes of what I posted , which was from my own experience in looking for certain parts ,

and one last thing a small part such as the one been looked for is hardly going to loose someone their job by buying from outside the state, like seriously is it even worth a fiver , or am I totally wrong about that ? if we done a poll to see where any trader source the goods/parts they supply us with , will any of them be able to say that x y or z part is 100% irish from the raw material right up finished product or will they say the part was sourced in America , Britain , Europe or Asia and sold by us to you the customer for a healthy mark up and then add another healthy labour charge to fit said part , its business ,

So basically I didn't make any assumptions Dave , I said what I believed to be true, at the time would be the easiest route to get the part , but now know to the differ , :thumbsup:
[/quote]

i think you have hit the nail on the head there tommy fair play were is the like button

+2

Dave... stop getting so bent out of shape over nothing.

Your above post is about the third remark in recent months having a go at the attitiude of members on the ISDC. You claimed we swayed the 2nd hand Irish market and were devaluing it... You were critical of us who moderate the forum on a thread you found libillous... a job we do voluntarily do I might add... yet in that thread, bar the OP the members were defending you to the hilt... and now your claiming Tommy made false assumptions on the shortage of widetracks... yet you hadn't advertised the fact you'd a widetrack for breaking anywhere.

If the ISDC and out 'attitude' bugs you so much Dave... then why do you log on here?? :ponder2:

Jamie i am a member of ISDC.

And about longer then the majority on here.

Have a right like any member here to express their views about any situation. In which i have done.

It's irrelavant how long you're here Dave. It's what you bring to the club as a member here and now.

Yes you're entitled to express your views... It's just that yours seems to be generally negative ones against the club, moderators and ISDC members 'attitudes'... which does nothing more ruin the good spirit in the club.

We've had our problems as a club in recent years... but I generally believe over the last while we've undone all that, with fantastic members and a hard-working committee. ... the Terenure Show success being a perfect example of this!! But your regular, negative remarks about those that run this forum and the criticism of members 'attitudes' does nothing more than drag the club backwards.

I'm struggling to think of any other member other than yourself that is regularly 'in the thick of it' when it comes to arguments on here!

It's becoming painfully tiresome to read.

Well Jamie. Reading from above its seems to confirm i as a member am not entitled to my opinion.

As with any post or thread prople dont have to read them or reply to them. So best to just skip past mine and you will be pain free.

Regards terenure i expressed to Robbie how amazing the club stand looked. And actually singled out yourself to the amount of hard work you must have done with printing and graphics side of things as thats what made it look so well. So not negative at all.

As a member i also want to see the club the best it can be. Hence my views. Not everyone may agree. But hey. Thats called individual opinion.

Dave

[quote author=davelegacy™ link=topic=38649.msg441785#msg441785 date=1374830626]
As with any post or thread prople dont have to read them or reply to them. .

[/quote]

so why not just read past my post and save this crap , :wtf:

Thats called individual opinion.

[/quote]

So my opinion on the matter wasn't allowed in the world according to dave , Hence your post which never included a single thing I said , more what you wanted it to say. :dontknow:

Gimme a break , that's sh*t stirring , which was exactly the problem that was on here before ,

And that's my individual opinion

to be fair dave its your job to make sure lads know what you have for sale :thumbsup: not much point giving out if no one knows :thumbsup:

Well Jamie. Reading from above its seems to confirm i as a member am not entitled to my opinion.

Why make me repeat myself Dave...? Stop taking what you want out of this. I don't have an issue with members opinions... just your negative ones!

As with any post or thread prople dont have to read them or reply to them. So best to just skip past mine and you will be pain free.

I'd love to... but they tend to be confrontational for no reason... and spark rows!

Regards terenure i expressed to Robbie how amazing the club stand looked. And actually singled out yourself to the amount of hard work you must have done with printing and graphics side of things as thats what made it look so well. So not negative at all.

I know how hard I worked on that... It was the members & peers that congratulated me and the award we won that's important to me. Not what you may have said to Robbie. Saying it now is just a deflection away from my comments on how the club is growing again as reputable club & that doesn't need members dragging us back to the old days of forum rows!

As a member i also want to see the club the best it can be. Hence my views. Not everyone may agree. But hey. Thats called individual opinion.

Your criticim of members attitudes and forum moderators is just pure negativity with very little postive help to the club ... I'd recommend focusing your energies into being a quality trader rather than the negativity you post on here!
Dave
[/quote]

it well know amongst most irish members that the uk has a vary array of top parts available new and 2nd hand i for one couldnt care if im sending money out as long as i get it at the right price and im all for lads buying from the uk and getting parts cheaper and saving MONEY rather than traders doing the same and adding there mark up ect.

You havent advertised the said car for breaking so do we have to ASSUME you have it?

and about sending money out and ruining the economy sure i have seen you bidding and buying parts on uk forums and have visited engine builders in the uk pricing machine work and engine builds and parts supply mmmmmmm

Back