side skirts yes/no

JPtypeRA

Petrolheads
ISDC Club Member
i have a oo type ra and thinking of putting side skirts on it and a front splitter and just wanted a few opinions on it :ponder: :ponder: :ponder:

i wouldnt really touch the styling in terms of body kits, standard body will always look tops on my opinion

I think I would stick with the standard skirts, to me they are perfect.

maybe put up some pics of what your thinking about and it might sway a few opinions :thumbsup:

I had a TypeRA and it's how you tell them from everything else. Defo "NO" to side skirts. :noway:

Dont do major body work. It just doesnt suit an Impreza IMO. I went as far as a P1 splitter and no more.

Id go for a set of standard skirts and an Sti 6 splitter or the likes.

Damo

defo no skirts as thats wat makes an RA.

And having no skirts a front spilter would not suit as would look strange from a side view.

[quote author=Renno link=topic=8459.msg101034#msg101034 date=1216803182]
Id go for a set of standard skirts and an Sti 6 splitter or the likes.

Damo
[/quote]

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

i have a set of side skirts for sale but wont sell them to you! :D leave the car the way it is :thumbsup: if it needed them subura would have fitted them :subaru:

yes get the skirts and splitter. im sure more people will know what scooby it is.
there only not on it because it ment to be turned into a rally car same as the RA-R.
a lad here got a ra-r and there feck all on it and he got the full spec c kit for it and its class now.

just show them the diff control if there thick :thumbsup:

Back