Show us your Wagon!!

Here's a Stock Wrx Wagon

210ac1997157bc3c8c6683e91b64ab6d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

hehe you just listed all on my list,

mechanical bits have my priority though,

want new brake disc on it, would love a set of set springs to lower it a bit as well.

looking for a bootlid with the spoiler as I had to fix a large bump this one had,

I will defo get a bonnet, and I will tint the back as soon as the boot lid is replaced,

already looking for side skirts and bumpers as well but have to hold back on the spending's as well hehe but a good few months I expect and it should be getting there,

Sound enjoy it great fun just don't forget the most important bits.

Good same brand tires all round.

Good brakes and pads.

Easy to over look and can be costly in the long run.????

Correction on above Wagon didn't have wider WRX wings ????

Lots of wagon owners fit em though look cool????

Cheers man, ill get a full membership here as well next pay day and do a project thread as well, seems to be great people and great help here !

Cheers man, ill get a full membership here as well next pay day and do a project thread as well, seems to be great people and great help here !
Best 50 euro ull spend man ????

U can see the wider front wings there...

19cd7a8aca8d017c60e427feeb7aecd6.jpg

ah yes WRX, have to be honest still a bit of a rookie so keep falling over the names and ages etc :p but learning faster hehe

All you have to do is ask, everyone here is willing to help. I was a rookie too but slowly getting to know my way around with the help of the lads.

All you have to do is ask, everyone here is willing to help. I was a rookie too but slowly getting to know my way around with the help of the lads.

yeah been great so far, really enjoy it, even saw the stand down at mondello at japfest, great crowd.

Managed to polish of the sun lotion grease as well.(this was not easy) starting to look good, getting full WRX interior delivered during the week and side skirts next month, after that I will attempt to find a front bumper and a boot lid with a scoop.

Attachments

• 12164830_894431757302773_466630799_o_edited.jpg
    12164830_894431757302773_466630799_o_edited.jpg
    823.3 KB · Views: 100
I know a fella with a bumper I'll get a price. Wagon and saloon bumper are different widths they look the same

Back