Show us your Legacy!!

[quote author=B4_RSK link=topic=32580.msg383969#msg383969 date=1330884209]
Some beautiful Leggy's in the club alright. Been a long time since I posted but not much has changed

DSC01295.jpg

DSC00781.jpg

DSC00782.jpg

[/quote]welcome back :thumbsup:

[quote author=goosie208 link=topic=32580.msg384254#msg384254 date=1330968843]
B4_RSK.... you don't want to know about those Apexi coil overs!! 50 miles in, MASSIVE knocking coming from the backs :shock2:

im not pi$$ed though mate! i only bought them as a temp set while my Tiens were getting refurbed

now they are sat in my porch and I'm debating if i should refurb them as well :ponder: :ponder: :ponder2: :ponder2:

sweet cakes weren't they yours too at one stage????
[/quote]

I had a issue with rear coilovers on a vw a while ago, stripped them
Down and under the dust cover, the cap that holds the shock cartridge in (if you want to call it that)
had came loose and caused a knocking/loud clicking noise, tightened it with angle grinder spanner
and used thread lock, all ok since.
I didnt realise this perticular coilover had the shock inserted into it like that until I
Took it all apart, took me the whole day to find out the cause of the noise
worth a look maybe, i have pics if you want to see them
Might explain it better

[quote author=goosie208 link=topic=32580.msg384254#msg384254 date=1330968843]
B4_RSK.... you don't want to know about those Apexi coil overs!! 50 miles in, MASSIVE knocking coming from the backs :shock2:

im not pi$$ed though mate! i only bought them as a temp set while my Tiens were getting refurbed

sweet cakes weren't they yours too at one stage????
[/quote]

Sorry about that mate, had them sitting up and never got the chance to fit them but needed the money than the new suspension :icon_redface:

@Chris and Scoobyturbo cheers lads :thumbsup: should be back at the meets soon

[quote author=B4_RSK link=topic=32580.msg384871#msg384871 date=1331159100]

Sorry about that mate, had them sitting up and never got the chance to fit them but needed the money than the new suspension :icon_redface:

[/quote]

no probs at all man :thumbsup: they did me well as a temp solution, and even went round the Nurburgring and the Grand Prix Circuit so they went out with style :subaru:

Beautiful legacy man hope to have mine up to a similar standard soon

could u tell.me where u got the big break kit

[quote author=popsy b4 link=topic=32580.msg385421#msg385421 date=1331491309]
Beautiful legacy man hope to have mine up to a similar standard soon

could u tell.me where u got the big break kit
[/quote]he got them from richie in proparts great piece of kit :thumbsup:

[quote author=popsy b4 link=topic=32580.msg385446#msg385446 date=1331501218]
Must make an enquiry are they 6 or 8 pots?
[/quote]8 pots had them on our b4 about 4-5 years ago, thats one thing b4s need is good brakes as they are a heavy car and the standard ones arnt the best

Brembos on a B4 with carbon lorraine pads will basically just stop short of putting you through the font window :icon_headbang: .. Nightmare for dust though.

The pads in my spec c are sh!te, my old legacy would out brake it into any corner as it stands at the moment. That will change though with dedicated track pads though :049:

Put the front mount on hold for a while and ordered me a set of k sports 8 pots , now its just a second downpipe as one of mine is still standard pretty sure its secondary turbo fit the nur spec exhaust and im ready for a tweak on the map
just to be sure will the 8 pots fit under 17s?

They will fit under most 17's alright, the offset can be the only problem but you'd be unlucky as the k sports fit under most wheels :thumbsup:

[quote author=popsy b4 link=topic=32580.msg385601#msg385601 date=1331587699]
Put the front mount on hold for a while and ordered me a set of k sports 8 pots , now its just a second downpipe as one of mine is still standard pretty sure its secondary turbo fit the nur spec exhaust and im ready for a tweak on the map
just to be sure will the 8 pots fit under 17s?
[/quote]yes they should fit under your wheels, i had them on 17" ssr wheels.

Took it out today for a good wash and clean after a year and two months in darkness, bonnet and bumper need a bit of a beating after the ice before it went in

legacy18.jpg

Shot at 2012-03-19

Back