Show us your Hawks!!

Strange thing to reply with.. and no.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Just messing with you, the splitter was broke in 4 pieces on it, had paid extra for insurance and they wouldn?t cover it as the said car was low even do it was standard height... just can?t win can you

Just messing with you, the splitter was broke in 4 pieces on it, had paid extra for insurance and they wouldn?t cover it as the said car was low even do it was standard height... just can?t win can you
Np..I hear you very annoying thing to have happen [emoji106]

Thanks lads, when I have the original wheels back on I will take a few decent photos

New purchase is it? Didn't you have the 2014 STI before?
Looks sweet man, love a white hawk! Just looks perfect ????????
That's a Spec C RA so is it? What's that got over the Spec C then? I wouldn't be overly clued in on that aspect to be quite honest, I know of the different editions etc but still only at basic Subaru knowledge yet lol

That's a Spec C RA so is it? What's that got over the Spec C then? I wouldn't be overly clued in on that aspect to be quite honest, I know of the different editions etc but still only at basic Subaru knowledge yet lol

I?ve had it a good while now, over a year at a guess. Differences would be mainly suspension and handling, wheels, interior, built in a limited number of 350 over 3 colours at the end of 2005, then it was discontinued and I beleive the RA-R and S204 came to life.

Different ken Eoin :thumbsup:

Class motor tho man, all the little extras make all the difference then. Looking forward to seeing that some time!!

So I'm not completely mad yet Joe ???? not a mile off ????????

Finally got the new tyres sorted, and got them on the original wheels. Going next week for a day of pampering of polish and wax and then that?s it, the wallet will be closed, for her anyway :)

2a7474fac8bf9e44fa487e99fb9bd224.jpg
d849fee8e8e50a5d42675121a5ae5aed.jpg
2838546ff9114df5fd19e9879935f7ae.jpg
d1031eca70f1270843a6ac79a3af37d1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice one Ken looks the Bussiness well ware[emoji122][emoji122]

:clap: Good man Ken great looking car . Hard to beat a fresh import :thumbsup: hope to see it at a few events during the year :thumbsup:

Class in white, and the wheels back on [emoji108][emoji108]

Thanks Lads,

John I got sick of the Type R with the big power, and I sold it to a guy in the U.K. Last year. The car was somewhere around 600bhp when I sold it, it was pure and utter madness really but I?m glad I did it to experience and learn from it, ..... but never ever again lol

Back