Show us your Hawks!!

[quote author=Pedro555 link=topic=32578.msg468385#msg468385 date=1393372044]
john im a clareman (don't hold it against me) working in limerick city, would love to see it some time :thumbsup:
[/quote]

you guys need to sort a meet out , good few members in around limerick / clare area ,

you guys need to sort a meet out , good few members in around limerick / clare area ,
[/quote]

i agree tommy, i might try and arrange something, karting etc in limerick city, delta karting or the national karting centre do good discounts for companies/clubs or the right job is tynagh karting if numbers were big enough or at least just a meet up to put a few faces to names, if that worked out we could try and co ordinate some kind of a national meet up somewhere that suits most people

[quote author=Pedro555 link=topic=32578.msg468385#msg468385 date=1393372044]
john im a clareman (don't hold it against me) working in limerick city, would love to see it some time :thumbsup:
[/quote]

not a bother lad. i'll get over the clare thing.. haha.. :1poke:

[quote author=ianfl link=topic=32578.msg468477#msg468477 date=1393449655]
How about abbeyleix this Sunday ?
[/quote]

i cant ian, working,

here she is after a bit of a wash before the NCT

1zchfev.jpg

Nice one and love that colour as well.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Very nice... love that colour and wheels just right too!

When I got mine was toss up between black and this - black came up for sale first otherwise would have loved a car like yours.

Post a picture of the rear or rear diagonal as curious what it looks like with high spoiler and rear window spoiler... tnx.

Very nice hawk there
As said colour and wheels are perfect

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD App Thingy

ya nice colour not many of them around in that colour. Getting my own NCT'd in Castlerea in couple of weeks. Did you vrt it yourself

cheers lads, I will get a photo up later of the rear, Ya, I vrt'd it myself. for the NCT I had to bring it back in, the Apexi ECv didnt fit right, so had to grind a bit of the flap, was still a bit loud so i stuffed some steel wool behind it and kept it closed with a bit of bull wire. They still said to me it was too loud, but let me off. it was a fair bit quieter.
car wouldnt boost properly at all, ECV and wool came out straight away after the test :icon_grin:

[quote author=Keadeen link=topic=32578.msg479696#msg479696 date=1402131527]
Very nice... love that colour and wheels just right too!

When I got mine was toss up between black and this - black came up for sale first otherwise would have loved a car like yours.

Post a picture of the rear or rear diagonal as curious what it looks like with high spoiler and rear window spoiler... tnx.
[/quote]

I actually wanted a black one but couldn't find one, seen a lovely black one in Galway a while ago

vrt is about 2k on one now when I brought mine in it was 16k puke but is was still alot cheaper than buying one here

Back