859.3 KB · Views: 92
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 91
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    824.6 KB · Views: 91
The wife was admiring the look of it Tom :thumbsup:

What are the differences between a standard 2003 JDM and a v-limited one?

Cheers lads getting there didn't get to finish fitting the seats out the door with work at the muinet hope to have them fitted over the next couple of days and will get pics up

@rob not sure what the difference is man she is plated v limited, it should have the yellow stickers on it on the front covers and the side of the rear spoiler

V limited came with different wheels to standard . A front splitter and some extra decals on the bumper and wing . Not a whole lot more I can remember that they came with .

[quote author=Tommy 555 link=topic=32573.msg504406#msg504406 date=1422175764]
V limited came with different wheels to standard . A front splitter and some extra decals on the bumper and wing . Not a whole lot more I can remember that they came with .
[/quote]

Roof scoop & Toshi Arai tuned suspension

there was a gold 5 spoke wheel as well all though im not sure if they were a wrx v limited only wheel

The v limited came with bbs wheels wheels that was on mine or the ugly 5 spoke ones they came as an option of with or with out the roof scoop my one didn't have it so I got it fitted only thing had to be done was cut the roof all the holes and nuts were welded to inside of my roof for the vent and my car came with the front lip standard it's stamped under neight to prove it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 87
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 86
Back