shocks......coilovers

Dave as Dan said , Coopsters car is a different chassis so ignore the Managing Director of the €60 club :icon_biggrin: You will need to change your rear top hats when swapping the Wagon suspension over. If you need any more advice you have my mobile, so don't hesitate to call me.

Cheers

Alan

SG5 is from 2002 for Jap models! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
They are way ahead of us!!

long live the €60 club!!!
Dan

cheers lads. alan,taking your advice.i will run with wagon suspension front+rear+22mm anti roll bar on rear.then 4 pots . trying to start a small business at the minute- if it takes off ill be importing a jap 04 foz sti. fingers crossed...........

It's all good!
The '04 foz sti is a very muscley looking machine, and all the same running gear as my own car!
You can import it very cheaply if you do the research and do it yourself! I can put you intouch with the lad who got mine in!
Very best of luck!
What's the new business???
Dan

[quote author=forester sti link=topic=21412.msg262100#msg262100 date=1267217280]
What's the new business???
Dan
[/quote]

Headshop I believe :smokin:

Really?? :question:
Very bad timing, the government is about to come down on them very hard!!!
Dan

Oh Dave,
A set of 20mm bolt on wheel spacers would give her a nice wide stance aswell
Dan

:multijump:believe it or not was thinking about opening headshop :ponder2:........premises not near enough to primary school :icon_grin:. hoping to open butcher shop shortly,everything sourced+organised......just tryin to raise enough money to start.......bank meetings next week.if it goes well,will look after STEAK BURGERS+SAUSAGES for BBQ. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: { love the idea of spacers,wheels are lost in arches }

how ya lad mate o mine here has a 01 sti forester for sale for parts engine an everything perfect
stolen recovered there is a full set of coilovers new at that in it if you are looking for a set
let me know an ill find out how much for them :thumbsup:

[quote author=diesel tom link=topic=21412.msg262190#msg262190 date=1267227654]
how ya lad mate o mine here has a 01 sti forester for sale for parts engine an everything perfect
stolen recovered there is a full set of coilovers new at that in it if you are looking for a set
[/quote]

Dave, strip that Sti Foz of everything you can afford to. Intercooler, Turbo, suspension, ARB's,might also have 4 pots on it and its more than likely an automatic so the gearbox will be feck all use to you. More than likely a strut brace also. Come to think of it, the ECU might be of use to you. I dont think your one can be Ecutek'ed but the Sti one might be a fairly straight swap and I reckon that it could be Ecutek'ed. One of the tuners on here might be able to tell you if it can be mapped.

I only use my spacers for my track wheels,
You are welcome to try them on if you like,
If you can get your hands on diesel tom's mates interior (nicest seats ever) and brakes (sti 4 pots)! you will be a very happy camper!! Oh front bumper also if it's ok!
And the 17" BBS foz sti will be gorgeous on someones impreza!
They only have 250bhp which is 10bhp more then the standard jap turbo, But if yours is irish, strip the sti for everything like scruff says
Dan

[quote author=diesel tom link=topic=21412.msg262190#msg262190 date=1267227654]
[/quote] yep get me a price + ill want more parts - interior etc.........as below.

Back