She's up for sale!!!

maximusbiggus

Middle Lane Hogs
After long thought and concideration my baby is up for sale.  :(
Now I'm not in a rush to sell but i need something more practicle.
For the full spec check out the projects section. Its a crazily fast car and a lot of time and effort were put into it never mind the money spent on it. €17000 spent on mods!! :shock:
The price might seem a bit much but like i said i'm not in a hurry to sell up.

http://www.carzone.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=car&carID=835218

Any sensible and NON OFFENCIVE offers will be considered.

Briefly its a 2door Version 5 limited sti type r. 40,000miles (4000 on new engine)
Its got a 2.2 stroker kit,
Forced performance Green turbo(slightly bigger than 20g) Rated up to 450bhp
nismo 550cc injectors
aeromotive fuel pressure reg
Walbro fuel pump
GReddy Boost controller
Apexi Power FC with commander mapped for 95 octane
uprated oil pump
exceedy clutch and lightweight (5kg) flywheel
new endless straight 6 brake roters with ferodo 2500 pads.
Zero sports induction kit
zero sports straight thru exhaut inc decat dwn pipe
Fully recon gear box
blue coolant hoses kit
Plus Loads more!! List is endless. contact me for more spec.

http://www.isdc.ie/discussion/index.php?topic=868.0

Anyone interested post reply or pm me please. I will have to take a few updated pics and post them. There are still a few in the project post.

lovely car with mad spec, good luck with the sale

:thumbsup:

@ six spoke last post 5:09 am

bit of a night owl me thinks

or a vamp

had a look at it on carzone, that is some car you have :shock: best of luck with the sale :thumbsup:

what are you buying next when it sells :ponder: :ponder:

[quote author=marksscooby link=topic=4811.msg52234#msg52234 date=1199538857]
had a look at it on carzone, that is some car you have :shock: best of luck with the sale :thumbsup:

what are you buying next when it sells :ponder: :ponder:
[/quote]

Not too sure. Something a bit more subtle. I was looking at the new shape B4 and also a honda accord euro r new shape.
But then i might go diesel... skoda vrs 2TD 170bhp. I'll have to wait and see what happens with the sale price wise.

i know you value it at 21k but I reckon that's ambitious unless you can find an enthusiast...I seen version 6's going for 12k...BUT..genuine 380bhp ain't cheap..best of luck with the sale

[quote author=maximusbiggus®™ link=topic=4811.msg52304#msg52304 date=1199557486]
Cheers lads.
By the way, what would any of you think its worth? Or how much would you pay for it?
[/quote]

I think between 19 and 21k is very reasonable for your car cos a mint V5 can be up for 17 or 18 with little done.
If you find the right buyer who know's Subaru's they will probably pay your asking price.
I would pay the extra your asking for those mods anyway.

You will sell that on piston heads some one from the UK will pick that up most people in Ireland dont realise the money and effort involved in getting a car to that sort of spec ,that engine should be able for over 500 bhp no probs,that is a very cheap car i bet you have spent twice that on the car .Best of luck with the sale..

philip

Unbelievable car!! I didnt think there was a scooby in Ireland with that type of power and mods, awh Id Love that for a night to sicken some people!! Would you rent it for a night :pray: Due to money I understand why your selling it, but otherwise your crazy. I just know you spent a life time doing that. Best of luck with the sale mate, but like the guys said I would look to the uk for a seller.

Lads after July this car is gonna be easily worth at least what I'm lookin for if not more. As are all Japanese Imports gonna go up in value which are already registered in the country. The VRT is going up and they are all gonna be €2000 to tax so obviously any of our cars will be more desireable if only for the 1400e saving on tax.
Happy Days!! :thumbsup:

:subaru:

Back