Shell V Power

nicknack

Petrolheads
just after avin a pal a mine in with me who drives an altezza, the 220 break. i was askin him if he got it mapped for our fuel and he says he uses the v power from shell, and says it is 98 ron. is this true? cause i hear everyone saying that there is nowhere around to get proper fuel for their Imports. Can anyone verify this for me.

Cheers

Tell him he's getting 95 RON and paying 98 RON prices,unfortunatly 98 doesn't exist in this poor little old third world country of ours

I was chatting to a lad from shankill a couple of days ago and he recons that there is a garage selling super 98ron fuel in shankill not far from the loughlinstown roundabout! I'll try conferm that if I'm around there sometime soon!
But if any one lives nearby it would be a worth while trip! he says it's not the first garage you come to!
Dan

they had it in roosky :eek:mg: up untill that fiasco of a car show in longford a couple a years back

its deffo all gone now though :thumbsup:

[quote author=forester sti link=topic=3343.msg33198#msg33198 date=1187735076]
I was chatting to a lad from shankill a couple of days ago and he recons that there is a garage selling super 98ron fuel in shankill not far from the loughlinstown roundabout! I'll try conferm that if I'm around there sometime soon!
But if any one lives nearby it would be a worth while trip! he says it's not the first garage you come to!
Dan
[/quote]
I live near enough to the garage in Question it's beside the chruch in Shankill and as said by Dagnut it no longer sells it...

i,m a petroleum engineer .. theres no v power in most places yet your paying the extra price for it . Shell has left ireland , its a company called topax that are in control and will sell off the sites in time for the big cash ,. hense the fall in number of shell serevice stations in dublin . property worth more then the business

Back