Seb Fontaine

Was in spirit the other night and outside was like a running battle scum all over the place.
Makes you want to stay away from town as for the sfx i went to a gravity reunion one night in there mad 1 :headbanger:

[quote author=keith dublin link=topic=4843.msg52997#msg52997 date=1199823939]
Was in spirit the other night and outside was like a running battle scum all over the place.
Makes you want to stay away from town as for the sfx i went to a gravity reunion one night in there mad 1 :headbanger:
[/quote]

all the kids are charlied up think their invincible ..crazy totally goes against the whole spirit of it..that clubs a fcuking sh!t hole anyroad full of w'nkers..Il venture into to tripod every so often when one of the older dj's are playing not to bad in there nice enough atmos

Well i wont be going back again full of posers.
Must try the tripod next time im getting to old for all this the body cant take much more :hang:

used to go to the asylum, sides, ormond, temple theatre, The ross in Drogheda and the kiss in drogheda. Oh yeah the SFX as well. They were the days. Not much trouble back then but there wasnt any coke either

ah stop now gettin all emotional.. :cry: as Dagnut said we used to go to the sfx, ormond ,temple theatre only a few times, temple of sound (was there on the last night before it closed).... won't get them days back... went to the END in london few months back to see Laurent Garnier... deadly... 9 hour set... :thumbsup:

lads , any of ye remember the sweat box that was ' the crypt' , downstairs in the temple!

was up there a couple of times, good spot alright, but it all seems so long ago!

Back