Seats

JOHNNY T

ISDC Club Member
Lads I'm after a new set of seats for the legacy,got let down awhile back for a set out of an 06 spec c in the UK. Looking for set in all black or black and grey but no blues ones:icon_puke_l:
Cheers

All black are hard got Johnny as I was looking for ages for a set for the legacy . Talk to baz on here he had a lovely set of new age Black seats on classic rails that he was selling A while back will bolt straight in :thumbsup:

Or else go for recaros out of an evo or accord euro r. Great comfortable seat :thumbsup:

I was going to buy bazs set awhile back but backed out coz I was in touch with a crowd in the UK with the black spec c seats

Sorry to hijack the thread but I have a set of STI classic seats in the shed covered in plastic if anyone would be interested they are in perfect condition. Would they be any use to you Johnny?

I've a set of these fitted at the moment and just looking for something different

Oh everythingy is for sale ha. I don't know how much they are worth. There is no marks on them.

Back