Seat Leon ST Cupra 2016

Congrads :thumbsup: look forward to the update of how it goes . There a good looking car with loads of power and great room . Enjoy it look forward to seeing it in the flesh :clap:

Thanks. I am very pleased with it so far and will update as I get more used to it. It's a very practical family car with great power. The dsg makes driving it effortless. A welcome break for my clutching leg lol

Cheers guys. Had it for 1 week now. A real Jekyl vs Mr Hyde car. Put it in auto and Comfort mode and it's very relaxing and does the mundane effortlessly. Put it in Sport mode with my Individual settings, it properly transforms the handling, throttle response and the exhaust note which apparently has a flap that opens and makes it louder. It does sound nice without being overly noisy. It also pops and bangs in the cold, which is always fun for my inner 12 year old[emoji41]

Subaru Impreza Wrx SL Wagon 2004
#hmblwgn
www.instagram.com/hhphoto7

Cheers guys. Had it for 1 week now. A real Jekyl vs Mr Hyde car. Put it in auto and Comfort mode and it's very relaxing and does the mundane effortlessly. Put it in Sport mode with my Individual settings, it properly transforms the handling, throttle response and the exhaust note which apparently has a flap that opens and makes it louder. It does sound nice without being overly noisy. It also pops and bangs in the cold, which is always fun for my inner 12 year old[emoji41]

#hmblwgn

Unfortunately tone of exhaust is done with speakers. Cheaters.
To get better sound is to either replace Centre section with straight thru pipe or do whole exhaust
Problem on second solution is price. To get decent setup we are talking 1500 up.
Been there, know few bits.
Pops and bangs are not speaker, but they are coming to life after replacing Centre section.
It?s yours as Club Spirit. Let me know when you want to collect?
You just need to organize clamp to join your pipe (back section) with resonator delete.

Unfortunately tone of exhaust is done with speakers. Cheaters.
To get better sound is to either replace Centre section with straight thru pipe or do whole exhaust
Problem on second solution is price. To get decent setup we are talking 1500 up.
Been there, know few bits.
Pops and bangs are not speaker, but they are coming to life after replacing Centre section.
It?s yours as Club Spirit. Let me know when you want to collect?
You just need to organize clamp to join your pipe (back section) with resonator delete.
Thanks for the offer man. Very much appreciate it and tempted. Only concern is that it will drone on motorway.

I looked into Miltek exhausts and they sound a lot better but as you know cost a lot. Funnily I don't mind the piped in sounds from the speakers but know its all fake [emoji23]

#hmblwgn

The family cars[emoji41]
0613612641904225c092ba17fed0352e.jpg
a2dc7e1c59b82ead81931be059754dce.jpg
1fb3f8b157fce287f32d632d585662ef.jpg

#hmblwgn

Back