Seat Leon ST Cupra 2016

hassen27

ISDC Club Member
After a few months of deliberation, I managed to convince the boss that we needed to move on from her Bmw E60 523i to something that will fit 3 children car seats as we are expecting another one soon.

Lots of research was put in to find a suitable car that could fit 3 car seats in the back. She didn't want an suv/7 seater/mummy wagon. Her words [emoji23] I finally managed to narrow it down to either a Skoda Octavia vRS or the Seat Leon ST. I didn't want a diesel as we don't do long distance and wanted something with a bit of power. Obviously this limited the search further and I managed to find one within budget in Monaghan's in Galway. Mark the sales person was very pleasant to deal with and I got a decent deal on the Bmw trade in and the new car. Herself saw the car in person for the first time on the day we picked it up and she's very happy with it so far. It's a very different car to my Wrx but very enjoyable at the same time. We only had it for 1 day and I'll update on it as I get to know it better. So far, very happy with it[emoji4]
9cc853014f2ba2a6eef1354dac05ca93.jpg

79229f9897dd09665e6a22a05517b5d4.jpg

645ffa2ad08aeb9268ab693c6c28765f.jpg

abb9a80a9a0000526809314ee8b991b3.jpg

Subaru Impreza Wrx SL Wagon 2004
#hmblwgn
www.instagram.com/hhphoto7

Last edited:
Thanks guys. I have a sneaky suspicion it might be as quick as my car when rolling with the dsg. Only one way to find out :)

Best of luck with it Hassen, she looks sweet man.
Now tell me, how do you convince the missus to go for something like that, this is a valuable lesson your keeping from us ????????

Lovely car Hassan, admired it on done deal, they are fast , one of them was literally stuck to my back bumper on a spin over the Dublin mountain s recently,????

Best of luck with it Hassen, she looks sweet man.
Now tell me, how do you convince the missus to go for something like that, this is a valuable lesson your keeping from us [emoji1787][emoji1787]
How did I convince her? Well, its what I do technically in my line of work [emoji23]

#hmblwgn

Lovely car Hassan, admired it on done deal, they are fast , one of them was literally stuck to my back bumper on a spin over the Dublin mountain s recently,[emoji106]
I wouldn't be surprised at all. The platform from vw is highly capable even in Fwd guise. For a while, the Cupra ST dsg was the fastest estate around the ring. Shows that the potential is defintely there.

#hmblwgn

Lovely car hassen, best of luck with It [emoji108]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Lovely car Hassan, admired it on done deal, they are fast , one of them was literally stuck to my back bumper on a spin over the Dublin mountain s recently,[emoji106]

I do remember that Kiaran :)
Well wear Hassen27
Great machine and in dsg is seriously quick.
If you want, I have resonator delete pipe, can part with it dirt cheap!

I do remember that Kiaran :)
Well wear Hassen27
Great machine and in dsg is seriously quick.
If you want, I have resonator delete pipe, can part with it dirt cheap!

I'd go as far as to say I was slowing you down przemcio, ????, yours was some jammer to go????

Congrads :thumbsup: look forward to the update of how it goes . There a good looking car with loads of power and great room . Enjoy it look forward to seeing it in the flesh :clap:

Back