ScoobyGirl

At the moment I have Prodrive exhaust and im not too sure on its sizing.

But id love a louder exhaust [emoji846].

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
If its the same Prodrive back box as mine then it's a 2.5" system. A 3" resonated system would bring up the rumble and sound louder. If you want it even louder, take out resonator, and even more louder then a decat downpipe (will fail nct then). Without a resonator, it will drone at motorway speeds too.

Best thing to find out whst you like, come to one of the meets, and hear the different exhausts on the cars[emoji1303]

Subaru Impreza Wrx SL Wagon 2004
#hmblwgn
www.instagram.com/hhphoto7

Is the Hawk a Wrx or Na ?

Reason i ask is Na wont rumble but some of the Na members will have advice on how to make it louder alright[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Is the Hawk a Wrx or Na ?

Reason i ask is Na wont rumble but some of the Na members will have advice on how to make it louder alright[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Its not wrx.. the prodrive exhaust makes it rumble but slightly..

Hey renate. Its a nice car indeed. I think i seen it at some meet before.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Hey renate. Its a nice car indeed. I think i seen it at some meet before.

Thanks, yeah i used to go to almost every car meet until it just became boring.. no one talks about whats being done or share information.. [emoji58]

Thanks, yeah i used to go to almost every car meet until it just became boring.. no one talks about whats being done or share information.. [emoji58]

Yeah very true. Well cars and coffee way better. Next one this sunday in bray. Im the same. I used to go all time. But now even if i go. I go in a normal car. Leave the others home.

Yeah very true. Well cars and coffee way better. Next one this sunday in bray. Im the same. I used to go all time. But now even if i go. I go in a normal car. Leave the others home.

Oh can you keep me updated on location and time

Is that the scooby meet or just general car meet?

Cars and coffee is a general car meet, you?ll find anything and everything there - usually 4-5 scoobys at least at it - it?s a great morning - especially if the weather is good

Cars and Coffee, Bray, 1st Sunday of the month is always good fun. Should be there this weekend myself. Hoping we get decent weather and I might even wash the cars for once [emoji23]

Subaru Impreza Wrx SL Wagon 2004
#hmblwgn
www.instagram.com/hhphoto7

Last edited:
Nice looking car.... Gotta admit, I am liking the underglow more than I am willing to admit...

Back