scooby rumble question

Running a 3" downpipe with a full 3" nur spec with decat uppipe and oem headers on my newage,All i can say is that the rumble is LOUD very LOUD and the kids love it :icon_headbang:

[quote author=KENC link=topic=27483.msg329216#msg329216 date=1293193696]
Was it mapped before for the equel lenght?
[/quote] see thats the thing when i got it was told it was mapped and also it was restricted so i wired in a rsm metre and when i was doing it i noticed it was jus a stock ecu unless they mapped it chip etc and kept the original casing on the ecu i take it that it must be wit the boost and v3 ya cant map standard ecu so i dunno

Its hard to know with guys Ger, some are just full of shite.
Get your manifold on to her and the up pipe. I know its easy for me to say but try take it handy untill you get some sort of ecu/ map sorted, even if you can pick up a 2nd hand apexi power fc, there a good budget ecu,.. Simtec are great when you want to go maf less, the anti lag/ launch control features to be honest are things that lads go on about and in truth never get much use out of.. so just be open minded, you will probably pick up a 2nd hand apexi for 300 sterling, Simtec will be 800sterling 2nd hand, way up is it worth it too you mate

[quote author=KENC link=topic=27483.msg329240#msg329240 date=1293210620]
Its hard to know with guys Ger, some are just full of shite.
Get your manifold on to her and the up pipe. I know its easy for me to say but try take it handy untill you get some sort of ecu/ map sorted, even if you can pick up a 2nd hand apexi power fc, there a good budget ecu,.. Simtec are great when you want to go maf less, the anti lag/ launch control features to be honest are things that lads go on about and in truth never get much use out of.. so just be open minded, you will probably pick up a 2nd hand apexi for 300 sterling, Simtec will be 800sterling 2nd hand, way up is it worth it too you mate
[/quote] yeah thats true im only cruising in it at the min till i get the money to map it reason for simtec is the anti lag and u can set it for 2 maps 1bar and 1.5 etc not wel enough up on apexi fc wat u using mate :thumbsup:

Back