Scooby Driver Wannabe

[quote author=Tishy link=topic=17102.msg209203#msg209203 date=1249989915]
I'm not 100% sure yet!!!

Might just start with a Classic Impreza, would love something that would be basic enough and I could do some work on and have it looking exactly like I want if you know what I mean!

And also depends on the budget :smile:
[/quote]

Hi Patricia....

I'm selling my 94 WRX wagon shortly.... am outside Derry... let me know if you are interested.... not looking much for it!

Cheers.... Dave

Hey Dave!!!

Thanks for letting me know!!!

I'm gonna ask ya 20 questions now :lol:

How much??

Any pics??

What colour??

What mileage etc

Sorry I'm nosey but I suppose I am a woman I'm allowed to be :dance:

Hi Chic, Welcome to the internet land of scoobies world :thumbsup: You did well joining the club first,all the lads will point you in the right direction when it comes to gettin your motor :subaru: :subaru:

Welcome along!
Let us know wen you are ready to buy, let us know your requirements and budget and we'll find you a car!
I'll be chatting to you
Dan

[quote author=Tishy link=topic=17102.msg209348#msg209348 date=1250020986]
Hey Dave!!!

Thanks for letting me know!!!

I'm gonna ask ya 20 questions now :lol:

How much??

Any pics??

What colour??

What mileage etc

Sorry I'm nosey but I suppose I am a woman I'm allowed to be :dance:
[/quote]

Thats only 4 LOL...

Thinking around the 1800 mark...

Is silver - wagon remember..

Can Email you some pix... will take some more for you if you like also...

Mileage is 94K from memory.... Engine was rebuilt before I got her 2 years ago... apparently had some tweaks - but I don't know what... can find out... is quick for 2 litre and is supposed to be 300BHP

Doesn't look anything fantastic but that is what catches most people out... is unrestricted... 17 inch spoked rims with 45 profile tyres... I put WRX high back seats in all round and the white guages on the dash... Panasonic CD player in the dash.

Let me know if you want any other info... or email me on jar66b2@yahoo.co.uk.

Cheers.... Dave

Back