Scooby Driver Wannabe

welcome along mate, plenty nice scooby's in the for sale section :subaru:

Welcome to the forum,

Fingers crossed for you you'll get an impreza real soon.

Hey Dave

Apologies for only replyin now!!!!

Thanks for all the info :thumbsup:

To be honest I wasnt really interested in a Wagon but I'd still love to see some pics of her if you have a chance!!!!! :thumbsup:

I dont know if my profile thingy shows my email address so if not just let me know :smile:

Alright Tishy, welcome along to the club, i wish id have found you earlier, just let my old 98 version 4 Type R go at small enough money, wud hav suited you down to the ground

Awh are you serious Niall :icon_cry: :icon_cry:

Awh well!!!!

Had a boy coming to look at my Focus yesterday evening and just as I was leaving the house he rang to say he couldnt make it :icon_sad:

So looks like I have to wait for another while till I get rid of the slug :wall:

[quote author=Tishy link=topic=17102.msg211126#msg211126 date=1250611199]
Hey Dave

Apologies for only replyin now!!!!

Thanks for all the info :thumbsup:

To be honest I wasnt really interested in a Wagon but I'd still love to see some pics of her if you have a chance!!!!! :thumbsup:

I dont know if my profile thingy shows my email address so if not just let me know :smile:
[/quote]

Hi Patricia...

Cant get your email addy.... but rather than a girl post her addy here for all to see... scroll up and you will see mine... drop me a line and I'll get some pics for you.... could be a cheap car to get you going until you can find exactly what you want :icon_biggrin:

[quote author=gretts-WRseX link=topic=17102.msg231387#msg231387 date=1256412794]
hows the scooby shoppin going tishy ?
[/quote]

Its not really!!!!! :boohoo: :boohoo:

I dunno what to do, whether to hold off until next year and get myself something really good!!!

I think I would rather have more money so I have more of a choice if u know what i mean!!!!!

Thanks for asking by the way!!! :thumbsup:

Back