Sard R2D2 twin drive racing blow off valve *****SOLD****

Steve

Middle Lane Hogs
Have a Sard R2D2 racing blow off twin drive type 2 to suit GDA/GDB ( EJ205/207). I bought it new and only had it on the car for a couple of months, replaced it with a HKS SSQ. Didn't seem to suit my 2002 STI bug - :ponder2:

Anyway €100 ( no offers) in box with instructions & fittings, receipt available - bought from Couture.

Re: Sard R2D2 twin drive racing blow off valve

can i fit this on to a FMIC pipe or will i need an adaptor...?

thanks Gar... :thumbsup:

Steve, any chance u could post up a picture of it jst to be sure... :pray:

S1.jpg

S2.jpg

S3.jpg

S4.jpg

S5.jpg

S6.jpg

S7.jpg

S9.jpg

S8.jpg

S11.jpg

S10.jpg

5 mins from Edenderry, Co. Offaly - meet you half way if you want ( all depending on what part of the country your in :dance: )

hahahaaa, is there an Edenderry in Dublin, lol, jaysssus that's only €50 on petrol :icon_lol:

[quote author=vitalie link=topic=32143.msg368822#msg368822 date=1320418571]
hahahaaa, is there an Edenderry in Dublin, lol, jaysssus that's only €50 on petrol :icon_lol:
[/quote]
I can get it dropped up to Dublin if you want :icon_grin:

top man, this is not chaneese stuff stevo :icon_lol: got me chinese stuff and stopped working 2 wks later :angry1:

Have a receipt for it off Nick in Couture :icon_grin: so any probs with it I am sure he will assist :thumbsup:

sound steve, ill go with it given that its in proppa working order :thumbsup: when this is my number: 0851459274, give me a txt as per where and when we can meet up.

Give you a text tomorrow I should be up in Dublin Fri or Sat :thumbsup:

Nice to meet you Vitalie. Nice to see the presence of two bugs in the Red Cow :subaru: Fair play to you your car looks great :thumbsup:

thanks for the part steve, after the meet had the valve on and the difference its there, luv as it doesnt pssssss at low revs... :icon_lol: its what i was looking for... :thumbsup: p/s good to meet you all :roll:

Back