s204 for sale

JOHNNY T

ISDC Club Member
just seen an s204 for sale on carzone for 50k...think its a members car but not too sure :dontknow:

A standard 2006 should be going in around €40,000 to €42,000 so you would expect to get more for this from a collector. I'd say he has it price for a drop on haggling. I'd say he'd go €46ish although as you said in this market luck would also have to be there.

Very nice s204 id love 1 drove mick's spec c one and it was a super car
@ Gerry hang on in there it has to get better (when i dont know)

Hello all
Ya i'm afraid its mine. Had to pack in the job in july and now i'm just starting my own driving school. "Pro-Drive School of Motoring" :subaru: I know a bit obsessed :cuckoo:
Spoke with Mick a while back and was going to hang on until the New Year when hopfully things might pick up but decided to test and see now. I know things are very slow at the moment like Mick's Spec C and Gerry's 06, so and hang on lads :pray:. Not really in a hurry just yet, so we will wait and see.

All the best
Mike

best of luck with the sale mike its a beautiful car I think the bigger money cars are harder shift now not many jobs secure will take a while for things to settle down but it will

Just for the craic, Maybe put your cars up on UK autotrader!
Best of luck lads!
Dan

[quote author=forester sti link=topic=10013.msg119080#msg119080 date=1223242810]
Just for the craic, Maybe put your cars up on UK autotrader!
Best of luck lads!
Dan
[/quote]

No point, s204 for sale in uk for 28k stg which is about 36k Euro so why would you want to pay 50 for one here :dontknow:

Back