S15 SILVIA

GORDON GT SERIES II

Club Treasurer
Staff member
ISDC Club Member
HI ALL

LADS A MATE IS THINKING ABOUT AN S 15 AND WANTS ME TO GO LOOK AT IT WITH HIM.I AM JUST AFTER A BIT OF INFO ON THIS CAR AS IN WHAT THINGS TO LOOK OUT FOR OR WHAT KIND IF ANY TROUBLE DOES IT GIVE.ANY FEEDBACK WOULD BE GREAT THANKS LADS

Hi Gordon,

Make sure you check out the gearbox, the 6 speed are supposed to be softer than the 5 speed in its predecessor.

Also check for the variable valve timing gadget, can;t remeber what its called but they are prone to failure, check it when its stone cold, if it sounds tappety, it needs lookng at

Check for aftermarket tie rods on the rear, if it has some, it could be someones drift car and abused

Personally, I think anyone is mad for buying a S15 when you can get a S14 for half the price and the same year or newer.

Mate of mine is actually selling a S14A, decent machine, very clean and only €8k, needs rid of it quick as he just lost his job :doh: have a look in the for sale section :thumbsup:

WELL LAD WHAT YEAR IS THE S 14 OF YOURE MATES IS IT NCTD THE S 15 HE WANTS TO HAVE A LOOK AT IT IS NOT.THANKS FOR THE REPLY AND INFO ITS GREATLY APPRECIATED

Back